University of Utah Installs a "Cry Closet"

Now sissified students have a place to whimper with dignity.

Of course, if they knew how long it was going to take to pay back those loans on a paycheck from Starbucks they’d have a real reason to cry.

9 Likes

Somehow I think these students might find the Cry Closet itself to be somewhat stressful.

3 Likes

They should put cameras in them and lock the chumps in for 5 mins. Then drop a skunk in from above and get a good laugh.

3 Likes

They could decorate the interior like David Bowie’s spaceship in The Man Who Fell to Earth. Or, has anybody seen The Ipcress Files with Michael Caine?

How would you decorate the U of U “Cry Closet”?

Oh, and music: gotta have music!

multiple ceiling,floor,and wall-covering tv screens all showing different episodes of gilligans island at random speeds.

3 Likes

Those neurotic faggots are so pathetic that I almost feel bad about having them liquidated. Almost…

5 Likes

Mormons have always been weirdos. Don’t want to bash them but sometimes they ask for it. Don’t even get me started on the golden plates lol.

3 Likes

Can someone please explain to me when-and why-I went to sleep one night and woke up in Bizarro World?

And more important,how the heck do I get back?

3 Likes

Honestly, wouln’t you think that they could cry in the toilet stalls like adult cry babies?

1 Like

in college our ‘cry closet’ was the “combatant room”. when we got hit square in the nose it made our eyes water…

2 Likes