Uncle Eppy Denied Bail

This pos Jew was so fucking arrogant that he wouldn’t be arrested that he kept “suggestive” pics of his tasty leetle gural treats at his NY mansion. These pics were shown to the judge and aided in his decision denying bail. And of course Uncle Eppy could use his vast wealth to flee prosecution despite the assurances of his legal team. … I’ll bet he’s wondering why he wasn’t tipped off about his arrest warrant. I’m wondering the same…

1 Like

Epstein, 66, was asking a judge to release him on a bond of as high as $100 million or more, with conditions that would include requiring him to remain in his New York City mansion, with round-the-clock security monitoring and an electronic trafficking device. (From the original article)

C’mon why not just fucking throw him in jail and be with the rapey niggers now? Just because he’s wealthy and in an infulential position?! Heard that he has short 3 inch egg shaped dick according to a witness… I’ll bet you that will get the niggers excited in prison I’ll try to find information to back it up…

3 Likes

So what if Jewstein was denied bail, he’ll probably wind up doing 18 months in some minimum security Club Fed anyway.

4 Likes

Hoping a pussy hat judge will preside over the case and with all that #metoo movement that eppy being in gen pop prison and getting his asshole torn up by niggers will come in fruition😆 heard that the apes use a knife to cut open the asshole prior to raping so blood will act like a lube. Ugh.

1 Like

He has gotten away with his crimes for years. Now for some reason his “friends” appear to be cutting him loose.

1 Like

that’s the sign that the end is near for Uncle Eppy.

1 Like

Let’s hope so! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

LMAO! Eppy is a creepy faced deformed inbred Jew.

2 Likes