Ukraine Claims They've Killed 3,500 Russian Soldiers

Originally published at: Ukraine Claims They’ve Killed 3,500 Russian Soldiers | Infostormer.com

The Ukrainian government is claiming that they’ve killed 3,500 Russian soldiers.

Russia-Ukraine war live updates: Ukraine’s military claims 3,500 Russians killed during invasion https://t.co/I0qWBGaX31 pic.twitter.com/JD8geHSXKm

— New York Post (@nypost) February 26, 2022

It is a wild claim to say the least.

The odds of these numbers actually being true are slim but if Russia's losses are even 10% of this, it seems like *a lot*.

For context, the U.S. did not sustain 3,500 casualties in Iraq until over four years into their occupation. This has been a horrific conflict so far. https://t.co/LTI7OOLfbc

— Brett Kollmann (@BrettKollmann) February 26, 2022

Russia is in the process of surrounding Kiev as we speak. I’m sure they lost some soldiers in the invasion, but there is no way they lost as many as the Ukrainian government is claiming.

There’s all sorts of lies being pushed by the Ukrainian government and various pro-Ukrainian shills on social media. They’re being pushed in order to persuade Ukrainians to fight and die for nothing. Well, unless you think gay anal sex, race-mixing, feminism and child trannies is something worthwhile.

The pro-Jew, Zionist shill Dan Crenshaw is pushing a ton of this bullshit on his Twitter feed. He even pushed the Ghost of Kyiv as being 100 percent real.

Snake Island says go f yourself.

Ghost of Kyiv kills 5 Russian jets by himself.

Woman passes out sunflower seeds to Russians so they’ll “grow flowers when they die.”

25 y/o woman says she’ll make Molotov cocktails this weekend.

Ukrainians are fighters. Putin can go to hell.

— Dan Crenshaw (@DanCrenshawTX) February 25, 2022

The illegitimate Jewish government of Ukraine will fall. It is just a matter of how and when at this point. No amount of lies from the Ukrainian side will change that.

2 Likes

3500!?!?! That sounds so jewish. I hope Russkis stop the trains full of fleeing kikes.

1 Like

Its kinda like when the israeli jew rats say they didnt lose more than 3 jews in this attack…

they probably lost a lot more. Same with the jewkrainians, they probably lost a lot of people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.