UK white population map

https://youtube.com/shorts/W7GxCNkm304?si=xit4ZukkSTaKuJnw

3 Likes

Is that true. 87% white. I thought it was way less than that. I thought maybe 73% or something like that.
What’s the Ireland stat? Over there they have “elected” foreign politicians actually bitching publicly about “too many white people have good jobs”.
I wouldn’t think that could fly for five seconds if it was a society of 80 and 90% or more whites.
Unless it’s just a few crooked whites making it happen by way of media/government tyranny, kind of like over here.
Shit, I just sort of answered my own question, in a way.
But there are still a vast majority of whites in proportion to blacks and street shitters in England? It’s not as bad as I thought? That’s good.
If that’s the case, perhaps whites over there can finally pick up on what’s going down there and do something about it while still easily the majority.
It sure sucks when a minority takes over, doesn’t it? Especially a hostile one.

1 Like

I suspect their elections are as rigged as ours. Germany too:

2 Likes

Technically, it SHOULD be extremely easy to shut these mouthy foreign mutherf**kers up. Or at least to get the whites to scream for their removal from office.
How dare they make such remarks. If you or me went to Trasjcanistan and said,
“ You know what’s wrong with this place? Too many Trashcani’s running the show and making this place Suuuuuuck”, we would probably get beheaded or hung for it… that very same day we announced it.
These analbeads wouldn’t be so smug if they weren’t guaranteed protection by the people who tell them to say such demeaning crap. No, they’d definitely NOT say such things… at all, except to their fellow cuntrynen when no one else was around to hear it.
That’s the way it SHOULD be.

2 Likes

this was a comment on a video… and I’d believe it, London doesn’t feel like England anymore…it’s the cities that fall first.

"
@user-wp6cz9ly8t

19 hours ago (edited)

All these English cities today are now minority white British indigenous.
London in 1961 had a 98% White population today thats dropped to just 35% White British
Birmingham in 1951 had a 99% White population today thats dropped to just 40%
Manchester in 1961 had a 98% White population today it’s dropped to just 47% White British
Leicester in 1961 had a 98% White population today it’s just 40% white with a majority 44% Asian population
Bradford in 1971 had a 95% white population today it’s dropped to just 50%
Luton in 1961 had a 96% White population today it’s dropped to just 32%
WAKE UP IRELAND THSI COULD BE YOU SOON."

1 Like

Wow, it’s even worse than I thought.
Here are a couple of films that were scheduled for release last Halloween season but were blocked by the Biden regime.
The sequel to ALIEN is one of them. If You thought just one illegal alien was bad in the first one wait till you see all the illegal aliens in this sweaty, claustrophobic heap of foreign horror.
And—here also is an alternate poster for another film I already advertised on here.
It’s a true story about what happens when psychopaths decide to cut down our southern border. It’s a real grimy and terrifying potboiler. It has lots of very dark moments of terror.
Both are Rated-R(iffraff).

1 Like