UK: Virus Lockdown Damaged Half of All Children

Originally published at: UK: Virus Lockdown Damaged Half of All Children | Infostormer.com

When governments around the world decided to shut down everything because of a fake pandemic, they did all sorts of unrepairable damage to children. A new study out of the United Kingdom has shown that it damaged around half of all children.

⚠️ Lockdown damaged the emotional development of almost half of children, a major study has shown.

Parents said their children appeared more worried, lost confidence more easily and were more prone to low moods after the UK’s Covid lockdowns.

Read more⤵️https://t.co/N266vWcdQs pic.twitter.com/lG8cwmioSb

— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) August 1, 2023

You can read my articles from 2020 and 2021 and I said over and over again that these lockdowns were going to cause much more damage than the alleged virus. I wasn’t the only one saying it. All sorts of people were saying it. The result of this insanity was obvious.

Every person who advocated for lockdowns who held a position of power of any kind deserves to be hung. I don’t care what their excuse is. Be it that they were retarded, following orders etc.. they all deserve to be executed for their high crimes.

If you disagree with me, you can go fuck yourself in your own asshole.

4 Likes

In the US everyone was locked down under Dump’s watch and he also pushed and still is pushing the vaccine. It was also Dump that pushed the red flag laws and wanted guns taken without due process.

1 Like

agreed but the guy who you said you are voting for was one of the biggest proponents of lockdowns and the Jew-Jab. Are you still going to vote for this, shit-bag?

Trump says it’s too soon for Georgia to reopen:

Trump hoaxing, The Virus:

Trump calls deadly vax, The Trumpcine.

Trump: Take the firearms then go to court: President Donald Trump Says Take Guns 'Early' Without Due Process | CNBC - YouTube

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.