UK: Dumb Gook Doctor Says Brits Could Wear Masks Forever

Originally published at: UK: Dumb Gook Doctor Says Brits Could Wear Masks Forever | Infostormer.com

Some dumb gook who holds a position in the British government’s healthcare system is saying that Brits could wear masks forever because of the flu.

The Sun:

BRITS could be wearing face masks forever as Covid-19 will “always be with us”, England’s deputy chief medical officer told The Sun today.

Professor Jonathan Van-Tam said the pandemic has changed how Brits approach hygiene and that some habits that we have adopted still stay with us.

The top medic add that lockdown will probably be with us until “mid to late Spring”.

The professor also cautioned that the virus will be with us “for the foreseeable future”.

Prof Van-Tam said during an exclusive interview with The Sun: “The pandemic has changed a lot of things. It has changed the way you and I approach hand hygiene.

“We all carry hand sanitiser around now, we all expect in most of the places we go into that hand sanitiser is provided at the door.

“I think there are going to be people who make a personal decision to say, you know what, when I’m in a crowded place in the winter I’m going to put a face covering on. When I’m on a tube I am going to put a face covering on.”

Hey Dr. Gook, you are a stupid gook for even suggesting this.

Masks don’t do shit to stop the spread of this virus and the virus has such a low death rate that none of this gay nonsense matters. So why the hell would we need to wear masks for all of eternity?

You are an insane gook and I hope you die as soon as possible.

2 Likes

This is an apolitical video on what a typical cold and flu season looks like. It’s 6 minutes.

Coronavirus is seasonal and occurs in many strains along with rinovirus and influenza. It has always been an annual thing and it will always be an annual thing. All corona virus return a positive test regardless of whether it is SARS-2, SARS-1, goat, quail or the hundreds of other identified coronavirus that circulate annually.

The problem being ‘what gets measured gets managed’ and since they decided that a PCR test could tell you that you had an infectious disease (which it can’t according to Kari Mullis the inventor of the test) they decided they had a duty to manage a mild cold for your own safety, meanwhile big pharma and the Bankers make out like bandits.

Fact: only 16% of diagnosed influenza cases test positive for influenza.

Here’s the exact quote from Peter Doshi’s BMJ review, *“Influenza: marketing vaccines by marketing disease”* (BMJ 2013; 346:f3037):

“…even the ideal influenza vaccine, matched perfectly to circulating strains of wild influenza and capable of stopping all influenza viruses, can only deal with a small part of the ‘flu’ problem because most ‘flu’ appears to have nothing to do with influenza. Every year, hundreds of thousands of respiratory specimens are tested across the US. Of those tested, on average 16% are found to be influenza positive.

2 Likes

Creative record keeping and selective reporting will subdue the goys.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.