UK Considers Price Controls on Food

Originally published at: UK Considers Price Controls on Food | Infostormer.com

So because food prices have risen due to the virus hoax, lockdowns, unlimited money printing and sanctions on Russia, the British government is considering price controls on food.

Skyrocketing food prices in the U.K., reaching their highest rate since 1977, have officials considering voluntary price controls on essential food items. https://t.co/S8XIqBwk0V

— Axios (@axios) May 31, 2023

This will only result in food shortages.

What incentive will producers have to produce if they can’t sell their products at the fair market value?

Everything Western governments are doing are the exact things I would do if I wanted to destroy the people.

It is not hyperbole to say that the people in charge of the West (Jews) want to kill us. They are using all sorts of fake and manufactured problems to justify all sorts of insane policies.

You vill eat ze bugs 🤪

Ht @FatEmperor pic.twitter.com/66dCIKsxEt

— Wall Street Silver (@WallStreetSilv) May 31, 2023

2 Likes

The Zionist shit-bags are turning The West into commie dictatorships. The’re worried about protests turning to riots, turning to REVOLUTION which will eventually happen. The military should join the people and start hanging the traitors.

2 Likes

I agree with you but I’m afraid the military will side with the traitors in Govt otherwise the govt would have been overthrown by now.

2 Likes

agreed but something has to give… how long can this insanity prevail?

2 Likes

Until the people get fed up and fight back otherwise it will keep getting worse. Freedom isn’t free, it has to be fought for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.