U.S. Public Revolted By Biden’s Inflation-Wracked Economy

Polls Show U.S. Public Revolted By Biden’s Inflation-Wracked Economy

No kidding.
I needed to drive 50 miles today to see a doctor but I didn’t because I don’t want to pay $120 to fill my car with gas.

Biden of course making ZERO sense as usual, guess who he blames.
You know the usual, Russia, Putin, Trump, White supremacy blah blah blah
As we all know that’s complete nonsense and Bidenflation started way before Putin sent the military anywhere.

Joe Biden Rages: ‘I’m Sick’ of Americans Blaming Me for Inflation, Not Vladimir Putin

We pretty much know if we had a president with experience with economics like Trump, instead of a brain dead vegetable clown shoe of a BLM worshipper fake president, this would not be happening. It for sure would not be happening any where close to this degree.
Every store you walk into has raised it’s prices for everything, multiple times, recently. Biden what are you going to do to stop this? Besides try to blame everyone but yourself.
You did something about gas a long time ago that barely worked but much much more needs to be done than that.
Maybe if you were more focused on fixing the economy than allowing every illegal immigrant into the USA, you would have more success.
Also allowing all these illegal immigrants in to get free welfare and be a drain on the system might cause inflation ever think of that?

3 Likes

biden immigration genocide index
581r26
YEAH RIGHT FUCKING MORON TRAITOR
THAT’S CALLED WHITE GENOCIDE
AKA HOW TO RUIN A COUNTRY.
CAN ANYONE BE SO STUPID TO THINK A DIVIDED POPULACE OF DIFFERENT RACES WHO DON’T EVEN SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE, MAKES A COUNTRY STRONGER?
PURE HORSE SHIT.

2 Likes

Biden has always been stupid, arrogant and repulsive. Now he has lost what little wit he ever had. He is revolted because even the general public can see through the outrageously transparent lies of the current regime.

2 Likes

He’s sick of it… Not as sick as I am though probably.
He gets grumpy when he doesn’t get his afternoon nap.
Or when he hasn’t had any little girl sniffing or ice cream that day.

Economic advisors. You have them. Use them. Figure out the reasons for all the inflation and then fix them. It’s called problem solving. It’s a president’s main job.

1 Like

i suck at this 5ju6q7

Sometimes you have to make laws to prevent companies from ripping people off. Like when Trump had to with the drug companies a few years ago. This has been needed to happen many many times throughout history.
Other causes are of course production costs, transportation and shortages it’s not rocket science really but there are quite a few things to consider…
Of course gasoline is the most important thing because it creates an always increasing inflation spiral due to transportation costs.
But I feel like a lot of companies are ripping us off just because they feel like they can get away with it, if they all raise their prices together, then you have no choice but to pay that much. In this case strict measures must be used such as fines. And have to get creative.
But economics is not my area of expertise.

Perhaps giving out all the Stimulus checks, Covid unemployment checks, printing out giving out “free” money, raising minimum wage, etc etc, is contributing to this.

You need competitive, cheap choices to keep other prices down this I know. If I go to the store and one ground beef is 3 dollars and the other one 10 dollars, I choose the 3 dollar one and then the 10 dollar brand will eventually lower it’s price.
But when the store itself is raising the price of ALL the ground beef, globally, everywhere, that’s not good. Then you need more stores, alternative stores to go to with lower prices to keep that other supermarket in check. But if all stores decide to do it all at the same time then what do you do…? But is it even the stores raising prices or is it the product makers themselves… LOL… probably both…
Well I’m not president thankfully it’s not my job to fix the USA

1 Like

The senile vegetable is claiming that inflation is Putin’s fault. I guess everything retarded these people do is going to be Putin’s fault moving forward.

2 Likes

Mad Grandpa!
He disapproves of the public’s disapproval of him.
Here’s a thought try doing something to at least try to lower inflation…maybe that would help?
He has trouble visualising the connection of actions with results…

curiosly doesn’t seem to have that problem when destroying the border wall, welcoming all illegals in, giving them freebies, flying them on your tax dollar to wherever they want to go… seems to be full of ideas for actions in that department

1 Like

Horse racing is no doubt one of the great way to bet your money, you can learn more on DuelDuQuinte.

give me a break. Trump signed every bad budget that the corrupt Dems threw at him. YOU CAN’T SAVE THE ECONOMY WITHOUT CUTTING SPENDING. The one thing that Trump did was keep energy prices low. the dems waged war on oil. that’s the only difference.

and flood our jails with criminals from other countries and take jobs from Americians and spread disease and bring-in drugs… but it’s all worth it if they vote democrat…

The incredible thing is that our economy is now too far gone to save. 30+ Trillion Dollar Debt that cannot be paid off. There isn’t much any president can do at this point except go to war and plunder the wealth of other nations.

The things that must be done immediately to cool inflation is to:

RAISE INTEREST RATES immediately to 8%.
Cut military spending in half.
Kick the Jigaboos off of welfare.
Legalize all drugs so that we don’t have to spend trillions building new prisons.
TAX THE RICH.
End Jew monopolies.
Force Big Oil to OPEN THE FUCKING SPIGOTS!
End old wars and make peace with Russia and China.

but none of this is going to happen so we’re all fucked but not. in a good way.

Inflation started going off the charts because of high oil prices if you don’t remember. That started it.

Biden and his 60 billion to Ukraine made it 100x worse at the exact WORST time humanly possible (and it still continues)

The results before and after Biden was “installed” speak for themselves, no matter what details or excuses that I hear.

It’s getting to the point now where gas prices are going to seem like nothing compared to how much people have to pay for things like personal drugstore goods, lumber, building materials, just about anything you can think of

yes, RECENTLY but inflation started in earnest after Baby Bush did 9/11 and then invaded The Middle East.