Two Prominent Singers Fall Victim to the Vaxx

Originally published at: Two Prominent Singers Fall Victim to the Vaxx | Infostormer.com

Tori Kelly a 30-year-old singer and Grammy award winner recently collapsed due to blood clots near her heart. Totally normal stuff here folks.

NEW: Doctors found clots near Grammy-winning American singer Tori Kelly's heart and are now trying to figure out what caused them. She was rushed to the hospital after collapsing on Sunday – TMZ pic.twitter.com/bnQWMGmYuc

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) July 27, 2023

The Jewish TMZ says they’re trying to figure out what caused this. Perhaps the deadly fake vaccine injection everyone was coerced into taking may have caused it? I mean, that seems like the most logical cause but they won’t talk about that because they’re probably sponsored by the same companies that made these deadly shots. They’re also Jewish.

Irish singer Sinead O’Connor who was a very big fan of the deadly vaxx died recently at the age of 56. She criticized people who opposed the masks and the lockdowns, so it looks like the vaxx got her as well.

New details have emerged in the death of Sinéad O'Connor, the singer who #DiedSuddenly

Scotland Yard says cops responded Wednesday morning to a report of an unresponsive woman at a residence in the southeast part of the UK capital. When officers arrived, they found Sinéad… pic.twitter.com/oPJSCmTRD8

— DiedSuddenly (@DiedSuddenly_) July 27, 2023

Younger people might not be familiar with her, but she rose to fame during the late 1980s and early 1990s for her cover of a shitty Prince song and being bald. She’s largely remembered for tearing up a photo of the Pope at the end of a performance on Saturday Night Live telling people to fight the real enemy.

While I’m no fan of the Catholic Church, she did not tell people to fight the real enemy. If she told people to fight the real enemy she would have told people to fight the Jews. The fact that she did not use her fame to tell people to fight the real enemy and supported the satanic virus lockdowns makes me believe that she is likely in hell right now.

11 Likes

The effects of the deadly vax will be “paid forward” for years.

It’s also hitting young athletes hard, the latest LeBron James’s son - LeBron was a HUGE proponent of the vax - and now he’s paying the price. Most likely this will end the son’s basketball career in its tracks.

7 Likes

there’s no way the kid can play pro sports unless the poison wears-off.

the best thing about this vax is that all the virtue signaling leftists took it and the smart Conservatives didn’t. the only reason that more normies aren’t dropping dead from the Jew-jab is because the fat, blue-haired bitches don’t exercise but they can’t forestall the inevitable.

7 Likes

The traditional Catholic Church, not the watered down, commie-infiltrated counterfeit Church that everyone believes is the real Church, but the real Church, actually mirrors your beliefs almost 100%.

7 Likes

They’re never going to admit the vaccine is responsible for the deaths and health problems because that would mean they would have a lot to answer for.

5 Likes

Trump was the biggest proponent of the Jew Death-Jab and his base of support still loves the fat pos. The moron masses make idiotic excuses for him not draining The Swamp and pushing The Trumpcine. They now say that had Trump NOT shilled the vaccine that the lockdowns would have been prolonged and Trump knew this. give me a fucking break…

Even when the TV Normies figure it out, the vax pushers will just say: “we were following the science as we knew it… from The CDC”. They’re all going to be pointing the finger at each other. No one will be held accountable.

But if things get dicey, they’ll just start a war somewhere or hoax another Chinese death balloon.

3 Likes

You’re preaching to the choir brother when it comes to Dump. As I said on another post, I tied to warn people about the fraud and conman in 2016.

3 Likes

I didn’t know much about Trump in 2016. I wasn’t glad that Trump won, I was glad that Hillary lost mainly because I THOUGHT that Trump and Putin would get along splendidly lessening the likelihood of nuclear war. This was my main concern… Right after the orange goon got elected he began cucking to the Russian Collusion hoax and that’s when I knew that he was a pos. That video of him saying that he misspoke when speaking about Putin interfering with US elections was embarrassingly stupid and foolish. Trump wasn’t a leader he was a follower, like DeSantis.

2 Likes

I post this, as much as possible, from American Free Press:

Trump’s broken promises:

• Trump promised a wall . . . no wall.

• Trump promised to end Obama’s DACA
Amnesty on his first day, . . . DACA is continued by Trump.

• Trump promised to end birthright citizenship by executive order. . . . He did not do it.

• Trump said illegals had to go home. . . .
Now he says they can stay and he supports amnesty bills.

• Trump said he would build a new deportation force to send illegals home. . . .That has not happened.

• Trump said he would clean up our elections, including illegal alien voters, but folded and shut down the Elections Integrity
Commission headed by Kris Kobach at the first sign of resistance.

• Then Trump said he ordered DHS to clean up our elections’ fraud problems . . .[but it] hasn’t happened.

• Trump has packed his administration with pro-Amnesty Bush faction operatives while leaving most anti-illegal immigration fighters out of his staff pool.

• Trump promised to end sanctuary cities for illegal aliens but has not.

• Trump said he was sending the U.S. military to the border and ordering DHS to repel the illegal alien caravans. He said there
would be no more catch and release and that the caravans would not be let in nor would be kept in tent detention facilities near the borders. But instead he is letting the caravan illegals in, and most of them are roaming free here inside the U.S. at this time with government assistance.

–American Free Press.

What makes people think anything will be different if Trump is back in the White House?

He’s a puppet of ZOG and follows their orders.

2 Likes

I was hoping that Trumpstein would grow a pair when he won a 2nd term but I wasn’t going to bet on it. Then the OBidenCo voter fraud machine drained his orange ass. The Best America can do is Kennedy in 2024 and that’s not saying much.

1 Like

Clearly, you have “Delusional Madness” disease. This happens when an inquiring mind comes to a logical conclusion. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/no-end-to-this-delusion-and-madness-tori-kelly-vaccine-speculation-slammed-online-as-singer-s-condition-leaves-anti-vaxxers-triggered/ar-AA1ejNXw

this vicious cunt went from a normal, thin cute, shaved-head girl to a tattooed butch MoNsTer in a matter of a few decades. You young guys be careful . look at the bitches mother to know what she’s going to look like in 25 years.

Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 9.51.08 AM

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.