Twitter Employs Army That Spies on "Private" Messages

Originally published at: Twitter Employs Army That Spies on “Private” Messages | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgyPpsX2B0g

Here’s the third part of the Project Veritas series that they’re doing on Twitter. This latest video gets into how Twitter employs an army of individuals who analyze direct messages between users. That includes dick pics and other material that some people seem to think is private even though it really isn’t.

DMs aren’t public messages but Twitter still sells the information in these DMs to marketing and advertising firms.

None of this is a surprise, but it is interesting to see Twitter’s employees openly admiting how horribly evil the company is in this footage.

Perhaps most fascinating is how Twitter hires tons of foreigners who manage and maintain this Big Brother social media operation. I go into more detail about this in the Daily Stormer piece I did over the weekend.

Project Veritas also apparently has some undercover footage of Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey that they’re going to release. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing that.

The bottom line is that Twitter is a terrible site that either needs to be regulated or gassed off the tubes.

2 Likes

these companies (google, facebook, twitter etc) are just disgusting scum who’ll sell their users out for a nickel

i started figuring this out about 5 years ago

Twitter is employing brown, street-shitting mercenaries from India in the same way that the jew bolsheviks used Chinese mercenaries to murder Tsarists during the Russian Civil War. Those foreign mercenaries have no emotional, racial or cultural connection to the people whom they are paid to target and destroy.

1 Like