Turkish students film themselves beating and torturing 12-year-old German child

https://www.eutimes.net/2024/03/turkish-students-film-themselves-beating-and-torturing-12-year-old-german-child/

4 Likes

Jew-run Germany doesn’t disappoint:

" Despite the severity of the incident, authorities have decided to halt their investigation, citing the young age of the perpetrators, who are also 12 years old, as a barrier to pressing charges."

3 Likes

Germany remains an occupied nation… such a shame to see.

2 Likes

Drag them through the streets and let the angry villagers take care of justice . And if they won’t handle it, perhaps the kids parents can handle it. Manually:

2 Likes

Turks are NOT European!!!

3 Likes

How many heroic men have died over the centuries to prevent their countries being taken over by the Turks!

1 Like

If I was a judge in this matter, I’d probably send the Turkish offenders into exile on the island of Haiti.

2 Likes

I am continuously shocked at how German men have not yet started a coalition or maybe even just taken their anger to the streets, Charles Bronson style. Daughters get raped, police don’t do much about it. The authorities won’t deport scum that never belonged there to begin with… etc. Whenever a mosque is erected in Europe it is huge news. A victory, of sorts. When a medieval cathedral that is worth more than all the “refugee” lives put together, catches fire, it doesn’t really get much of an outrage. It’s just collateral damage.
If it isn’t obvious by now that the EU consists of traitors to Europe who should be jailed, not respected or listened to, then there must be a sort of obliviousness that has afflicted traditional Germans (Europeans in general, actually) and they need to wake up. They’ve been invaded and their leaders have let it happen by design.
Heads need to start rolling, medieval style before much longer.
It will get uglier, either way, before it ever gets “better”.
Here is an image of a New Scotsman.
He ekes out a living in the back alleys of Glasgow. Be careful about petting his pet snake. It’s highly poisonous.