Turkey Finally Restricts Exports to Israel

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/turkey-finally-restricts-exports-to-israel/

Turkey has finally restricted exports to Israel after Israel rejected their request to airdrop aid in Gaza.

BREAKING: Israel rejects Turkey request to airdrop aid to Gaza: minister

READ: https://t.co/cmvVqBNaVe pic.twitter.com/Ya0Y5yvQFQ

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) April 8, 2024

Turkey imposes export restrictions on Israel

📹— @ArielLW_i24 pic.twitter.com/iIXZHcX0Wq

— i24NEWS English (@i24NEWS_EN) April 9, 2024

Took Erdogan long enough. This action should have been taken months ago. The Jews have slaughtered huge numbers of people and all he did was talk about how bad it was. It was never backed up with any consequential action until now.

Just recently, Erdogan’s party lost a key city election largely because the Turkish people are unhappy with his inaction against Israel. There’s no doubt that this election loss played a role in Erdogan finally deciding to restrict trade.

Leaders across the Middle East are going to have an increasingly difficult time with their populations if they do not take stronger positions on Israel. The people want to be mobilized and sent to war against Israel over what the Jews have done in Gaza but their leaders are refusing. The leaders who continue to refuse action against Israel could potentially be overthrown or replaced.

3 Likes

I sincerely hope this happens. The leaders of the Islamic world are a sorry collection of kike-sucking traitors and cowards. The political situation in the middle east is hardly different than that of the JewSA. The people overwhelmingly want an end to these bullshit jewish wars and jew terrorism but every “democratic” govt is completely locked down by traitorous rats who are totally owned by Israel. At least in these moslem countries popular revolts and coups are legitimately on the table, they just don’t have the total security state ZOG prison planet America and Europe do

2 Likes

The Turkish electorate are finally waking-up to this fact that Erdogan is a NATO puppet blowhard. Hopefully the American Electorate will have such an epiphany.

3 Likes

Well said… The invasion of the Middle East by 9/11 Terrorist, Bush made it so BUT the Arabs are angry and the puppet regime in Iraq is under constant military attacks. When the Iraq leader puppets fall so to will the NATO puppet in Libya and elsewhere.

Yes, the BushCo NWO has been wildly successful so far. There will soon to be a huge backlash… I predict that within a year, the Iraqi gov will be overthrown… It’s going to be like the Iranian Revolution of 78 but throughout The Middle East. The ZOG Puppet leaders will be executed in the streets. Just like in Iran, it will start with an uprising against US Embassies.

1 Like

Jews have been infesting the Islamic world for centuries.

Erdogan must be getting huge amounts of pressure from the ZOG regime in Washington not to impose any trade embargoes on “Israel”. Probably a lot of bribes too. But the man doesn’t want to be overthrown like the Shah was in the Iranian revolution for being a stooge of the West. Remember a few years ago when Turkey attempted to send a ship full of humanitarian aid workers to the Palestinians in Gaza but it was raided by the Israelis and lots of Turks were " accidentally" killed? I wonder how much it cost US taxpayers to prevent the Turks from retaliating against the kikes for that crime on the high seas?

I wonder what kind of pressure Erdogan faced from USA forces that made this decision take so long to act on?
There must be a logical reason why he held back. It’s only an export ban, not some military ground attack or whatever.
In the back of my mind, I can’t help bet sense that this fiasco in Gaza, with all of the anti Israel protesting here and abroad, that ultimately there is a plan behind it to make people have to sympathize with Israel and Jews in general, so that any dissident anti Jew talk is outlawed or something:
Or that it is designed to escalate into a full on war so that they can say It’s the Zion prophecy in the Bible or whatever and force the end of the world as we know it.
No, not the actual world, but the current world order we are living in.
With professional Kikery, I can’t help but second guess and look at many different angles behind whatever is going on with these imposing assholes. It’s second nature now after realizing how involved these people are in everything big that goes down in the world.
For all I know, all this anti Israel protesting is just more Soros-paid showboating for some overall “bigger” cause. These people are control freaks, and yes, they ARE That devious.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.