Tucker Carlson Has Reportedly Interviewed Vladimir Putin

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/tucker-carlson-has-reportedly-interviewed-vladimir-putin/

There are new reports stating that Tucker Carlson has indeed interviewed Vladimir Putin while in Russia.

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson has indeed interviewed Putin while in Russia, FT Moscow bureau chief reports citing Russian journalist Alexei Venediktov

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) February 6, 2024

CNN is none to happy about this I guess.

CNN is losing their mind that Tucker Carlson is in Russia and may be interviewing Vladimir Putin

pic.twitter.com/FWY7t5VcQg

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 6, 2024

It’s ridiculous that they are angry about this. Despite my many differences with Carlson, he is just doing journalism by interviewing a country’s leader.

These Jew media people simply don’t want people hearing what Putin has to say because it destroys their narrative of him allegedly being an evil dictator person. Putin is actually a very thoughtful and reasonable leader if you listen to what he has to say. He’s far more thoughtful and reasonable than the West’s political leaders who are mostly just a bunch of corrupt war mongers owned and controlled by Jews.

8 Likes

FOX Firing Tucker allowed him more journalistic freedom to counter their RINO News Network that’s now headed by pos, Hannity who called Putin a “thug” while beating the war drum against Russia.

6 Likes

That’s one video I will watch to hear what Putin has to say about Israel and Ukraine and the hypocrisy of ZOG.

6 Likes

Good news for whites here, Jews terrified USA whites might like Putin. Nice job Tucker

4 Likes

does anyone have a link to the full interview? Carlson says that it’s on his website but I can’t find it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.