Tucker Carlson Has Gone Full Neocon Shill on China

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson Has Gone Full Neocon Shill on China | Infostormer.com

For awhile, Tucker Carlson’s cable news show was really the only show left on cable news with any redeeming content. He was against all the anti-Russia hysteria and defended free speech on the Internet. On any given night, I could say that I generally agreed with 85 to 90 percent if not more of what he was presenting.

I noticed that his show started to go off the rails when he flatly refused to expose the obvious election fraud of 2020. It went further off the rails when he endorsed homosexual marriage. He also slowly began pushing all sorts of anti-China narratives. It’s been years since I’ve watched his material with any regular frequency.

Many of us including myself were wondering why his show was allowed to stay on Fox News when he was saying a number of inconvenient things about the ZOG establishment. It is now clear that his entire show was purposefully built to gain the trust of Republicans, populists and conservative types so that he could later con them into supporting a big war against China.

Wanglin is one of the few people on Twitter talking about this development.

Tucker Carlson selling us out like this to promote yet another neocon war is actually hard for me, personally.

He was my hero. I feel like a real stupid asshole.

There is now zero chance that this is anything other than maliciousness. There's no way he's just confused.

— Andrew Anglin (@WorldWarWang) February 11, 2023

Aside from using my talking points, Tucker actually defended me when I was censored – twice.

He brought @DarrenJBeattie, @jimmy_dore, @ggreenwald and many others on and boosted their careers.

This was a preemptive plan to neutralize potential opposition to his war agenda. pic.twitter.com/isrv5tlHxo

Tucker has gone all-in on the spy balloon nonsense and is claiming that Joe Biden is controlled by China because of his son’s laptop. He is saying this despite the fact that the Biden regime has adopted a very aggressive and provocative foreign policy against the Chinese.

WATCH: Tucker Carlson on China surveillance balloon: “Maintaining control of the skies over the United States is one of the most basic duties of the Pentagon” #ChineseSpyBalloon pic.twitter.com/TlGRglZilB

— TV News Now (@TVNewsNow) February 4, 2023

As Wanglin pointed out, he’s essentially reverting back to the neocon libertarian character that he was earlier in his career.

Here's Tucker in 2012 calling for Iran to be "annihilated."

He was given a new Trump-era identity as a populist anti-neocon when his show launched in 2017.

This was all a setup. He was a sleeper agent waiting to be activated to shill WWIII with China.

Most will fall for it. pic.twitter.com/x9zxeXSrKy

So yeah, Tucker is selling out his audience that grew to trust him by using talking points and material from people like myself, Wanglin, Nick Fuentes and other blacklisted Internet people.

It’s really disgusting to see, but that’s why he was allowed to stay on television with a primetime cable news show and why people like myself, Wanglin and Nick Fuentes do not have access to such a platform. He’s sold his soul and he should be deeply ashamed for shilling this lunatic neocon war against the Chinese.

4 Likes

The Conservies will obey, Tucker and send their children to die in yet another, all-goyim world war.

1 Like

I’ve never fully trusted him. I recall seeing a short video clip of him totally dissing and insulting a 9-11 truther who asked him a question.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.