Trump's Town Hall With CNN Was Pretty Good

Originally published at: Trump’s Town Hall With CNN Was Pretty Good | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump did a town hall with CNN yesterday night. He dominated the stage and made the cuntish looking millennial CNN host Kaitlin Collins look like a clown. It was one of the best things Trump has done in a long time. It is worth a watch if you have the time.

Here are a few highlights.

The best part of the night is when Donald Trump called the CNN hack Kaitlin Collins a nasty woman. Trump was on absolute fire! Better than 2016 Trump.

It's over Jeb! pic.twitter.com/JoqHzC2DTx

— MAGS (@TAftermath2020) May 11, 2023

Donald Trump Calls Cop Who Killed Ashli Babbitt a 'Thug' at CNN Townhall pic.twitter.com/smSurvL401

— 1776 (@TheWakeninq) May 11, 2023

CNN: "Do you want Ukraine to win this war?"

Donald Trump: "I don’t think about it in terms of winning and losing, I think in terms of getting it settled so we stop killing all these people."

*Massive audience applause*

The people want peace……
💪💪💪 pic.twitter.com/PgWvjVjyi1

— Richard (@ricwe123) May 11, 2023

Rick Wilson had an absolute meltdown over it.

I have words. pic.twitter.com/X89gN1LAZf

— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) May 11, 2023

Jews, Democrats and other assorted faggot people got really angry over the town hall. This is a testament to how good the appearance was.

Unfortunately, we have a very rigged election system, but I still support Trump injecting at least some sanity into the political discourse via his presidential campaign. Despite his many flaws, he is still the most viable presidential candidate to support.

4 Likes

I am no fan of Dump because he’s just a big blow hard and doesn’t think before he talks but Mr. Conservative Bill O’ Reilly was on Fredo’s show attacking him while Fredo agreed. I thought the Mick was a conservative. BTW, O’ Reilly goes on Fredo’s show a lot.

3 Likes

O’Reilly was right when he said Trump looked exhausted. The woman interviewing him looked borderline evil.

3 Likes

I haven’t watched yet but trump calling that vicious Nigger who murdered Ashley, “a thug” is priceless. Maybe Trump is FINALLY realizing that he just has to be himself and all is well. He started taking advice form pos, Jarred and hired a bunch of BushCo, Swamp-Scum into his administration. THEN he put three P’sos of the super-court. Clearly, The Swamp was playing him for a fool. Hopefully Trump figured it out and if he can overcome the vicious, FBI, OBIdenCo voter fraud machine he’ll stop being a goddamned pussy and actually get things done.

2 Likes

Total Trump victory!! Did somebody summon Marty McFly? This was a trip back to 2016.

I’m going to make a bold prediction. Trump will win in 2024.

Ugly bitch:

IMG_8195

IMG_8198

sure… he’s stressed out over the bogus attempts to put him in prison. he’s lucky to be super-rich.

3 Likes

The only part I didn’t like was the Town Hall boosted CNN’s ratings higher than they’d been in years.

2 Likes

this is why Trump sold out again. He boosted their ratings to get some exposure.

1 Like

I’m still revelling in the glory of it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.