Trump's Election Win is Being Stolen Through Obvious Vote Fraud

Originally published at: Trump’s Election Win is Being Stolen Through Obvious Vote Fraud | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump won the election last night. There is no doubt about it. All the numbers in the key swing states showed him ahead by substantial margins. He rightly declared victory and called out the Democrats for attempting to steal the election through fraud.

LIVE: President Donald J Trump https://t.co/J7hhaUPUf0

— Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) (@TeamTrump) November 4, 2020

The fraud is transparently comical. Several states just stopped counting votes when Trump was on the verge of victory. And suddenly, huge numbers of Joe Biden votes materialized in both Michigan and Wisconsin.

Welcome to the People's Democratic Republic of Michiganzuela where, mysteriously, every single mail-in vote of the 100,000+ that was counted all went to Joe Biden! pic.twitter.com/cJbuD8mUN2

— Brandon Morse (@TheBrandonMorse) November 4, 2020

Voter Fraud in Wisconsin – Massive Dump of Over 100,000 Ballots for Biden All the Sudden Appear Overnight via @gatewaypundit https://t.co/JxKClctxjZ pic.twitter.com/m08KwUVBkF

— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) November 4, 2020

What we are seeing here is statistically impossible.

Twitter is censoring all of Trump’s tweets about the vote fraud. They’re also doing similar things to anybody talking about the vote fraud.

This is Trump’s Twitter feed right now.

It sure would have been nice if Republicans took the Internet censorship that these big tech companies were engaging in more seriously back in 2017. But they thought it would be better if they just told people how non-racist they were. Real nice job guys.

Trump is asking for a recount in Wisconsin.

BREAKING: Trump Campaign to Request Recount in Wisconsinhttps://t.co/FBPrCtF7YO

— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) November 4, 2020

There is a good chance this could drag out for awhile. This whole thing is turning into a major fiasco. We’ll likely see recounts in other states, legal challenges and all sorts of other nonsense over the next days and weeks.

Probably what is going to happen is that at some point the media is going to declare Joe Biden the winner despite the fraud.

The good news is that it sounds as if Trump is not going to leave office no matter what. We might be forced into a situation where millions of Americans will have to descend on Washington DC to keep him in office.

I can’t predict the future, but these next couple of months are going to be among the most pivotal moments in this nation’s history.

5 Likes

Hispanic Trump Supporter Alleges Voter Fraud in Arizona With Sharpies

3 Likes

Yeah the Arizona sharpie situation could be a big deal. This apparently occurred in areas where Trump was expected to do very well.

3 Likes

Happy Guy Fawkes Day everybody!

3 Likes

The US needs a stringent voter ID system asap unless people are happy with becoming a 3rd world nation.

3 Likes

Nevada Election Briefing Interrupted

“The Biden crime family is stealing this election. The media is covering it up!”

2 Likes

That guy is a legend :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

What a difference four years can make. This time in 2016 I was almost giddy at the Trump victory. I had hope for a wall and limiting immigration, and the prosecution of. Hillary. There was a growing sense of nationalism where we celebrated our country and thwarted globalism. The future looked bright. Then came Charlottesville and somehow the left portrayed everyone as white supremacists. The alt right suffered a fatal blow. Then came leftist judges opposing every effort to limit illegal immigration followed by four years of constant effort to oust a sitting US president and a complicit media demonizing Trump in every possible way. I was further disappointed with Trump’s appointments, surrounding himself with neocons (Bolton) and the usual tribe from Goldman Sacs, as well as letting his son in law run wild with foreign policy. Then there was the trip to Israel showing Trump bowing to their holy wall and giving billions of US tax money to “our friends.” But, all in all, I felt he was still our only chance to keep the wolves of globalism away from the door. And add another zionist to the mix, Biden was, I thought, a disastrous choice for the democrats, combined with the riots and Antifa, I believed the American public was thoroughly sick of the democrat Marxist agenda and would vote Trump for a second term. Obama had made an order that all his leftist appointees could not be replaced for four years, so, if Trump is reelected, he now has an open road to appoint his conservative choices and carry out his vision for MAGA. I guess the deep state couldn’t have any of that. The more I think about it, this whole ballot scam goes way beyond the democrats. This is my opinion but I believe this had to have been planned since Trump won four years ago. It seems too perfect that a normal flu season was transformed into a global pandemic shutting down whole economies. This set up the “stay at home” and mail in a ballot scenario where thousands of ballots just show up mysteriously in swing states and require several days to count…all in Biden’s favor. Does this sound like it’s just the work of the democrat machine? We know the FBI sat on evidence knowing it could resolve the phony Russia collusion impeachment scam. So we know who’s side they are on. And while I think about it, who are the masters of election rigging? Can you say CIA?
So, as I face the end of 2020, I am far from the optimistic person I was four years ago. I can’t see sleepy joe lasting a full term and the communist Kamala has her own big plans once she takes over. Well, like someone said (maybe George Carlin) If voting mattered, they wouldn’t allow it. Sorry to be so negative, but I fear within the next four years websites like infostormer will be banned. If I’m wrong, please, somebody help me out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.