Trump Vows Swift Action Against Big Tech Companies

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/trump-vows-swift-action-against-big-tech-companies/

It looks as if the President of the United States is finally going to take some swift action against big tech. Their agenda of censoring and banning people for their political beliefs is out of control. They went too far with the Alex Jones ban and now they’re going to pay the price. He’s apparently looking into how they can use existing regulations to fix this problem.

Today, he specifically targeted Google for how they manipulate their search results to highlight anti-Trump material. He also reiterated the fact that the biggest social media sites are unjustifiably censoring and banning people.

Google responded by claiming that they don’t base search results on political content which is an absurd claim.

It’s been shown that 96 percent of Google search results pertaining to Trump are negative. And all one has to do is look at Google News and see that they highlight anti-Trump articles from the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN etc…

Secondly, the European Union fined them billions for manipulating their search results last year.

And studies during the 2016 election proved that Google was manipulating their search results to favor Hillary Clinton. Even Fox News did a report on this.

Of course Google is the same company who fired an engineer named James Damore for penning an internal blog post for daring to state that men and women are biologically different. This goes to show you the type of insane mindset that exists within this Jew-run organization. Remember, Google is owned by Alphabet which is run by the Jew CEO Larry Page.

A crackdown on these big tech companies is long overdue. I am very much looking forward to the day when these companies are forced to give people like myself verified social media accounts. It looks as if Trump might make this happen for us and that will be enormous for our political agenda.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Trump is a slow learner. The midterms are almost here. WTF is he waiting for, impeachment?

2 Likes

he goes by his zionist masters playbook and timeframe , goy.

If I ever get back on Twitter there will be hell to pay for those who snitched and got me banned 13 friggin’ times. :rage:

These are monopolies and must be regulated accordingly.