Trump Vows "Severe Punishment" if Saudis Killed Journalist

Originally published at: Trump Vows “Severe Punishment” if Saudis Killed Journalist | Infostormer.com

It is looking like the Saudi government had that journalist killed inside their own consulate. The Turks apparently have some type of recording from the journalist’s Apple iWatch which captured his murder. Donald Trump is vowing “severe punishment” if it is 100 percent proven that they did this.

Reuters:

U.S. President Donald Trump said in a CBS interview on Saturday that there would be "severe punishment" for Saudi Arabia if it turns out that missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

Khashoggi, a Saudi journalist, is a prominent critic of the Saudi authorities and a legal resident of the United States. He disappeared on Oct. 2 after visiting the consulate.

Trump said in an interview for 60 Minutes that there was much at stake with Khashoggi case, "maybe especially so" because he was a reporter.

At this point, it is almost impossible to believe that the Saudis didn't kill this guy. This dude hasn't been seen since he set foot in the Saudi consulate. And you got all this other evidence that's coming out including footage of a 15 man assassination team going into the building.

So it looks as if Trump is going to have an open window to take action against the Saudis. The entire Jew media is up in arms about this story because they don’t want a government being allowed to arbitrarily kill people in their profession without consequences.

Any action taken against Saudi Arabia will be positive. This weird relationship we have with these desert dwellers has not been a good one for the American people.

3 Likes

the ONLY reason the fake jew-news gives a rat’s ass about this guy is because he’s “one of them”. they say NOTHING about ongoing Saudi atrocities in Yemen.

Trump is pretending to be angry about a dead, fat journalist but he’s really mad at the Saudis for being stupid and not knowing even the basics of how to whack a guy without getting caught red-handed. this was an amateurish operation. i mean, didn’t they take into account video camera footage exposing their human, Roach Motel?.. - journalists check in but they don’t check out. -

3 Likes

It’s good to see the saudi’s on the backfoot for a change, they’ve been given too much as it is for the past 50 odd years.

1 Like

Wasn’t the House of Saud put in power by British Petroleum in the 1930s?

2 Likes

Not exactly sure,but way back in the early 80’s,I remember reading “With Lawrence in Arabia”,which was written by Lowell Thomas,I think.

Don’t remember much about the book,but I remember that Ibn Saud got mentioned,so the Brits almost had to be involved,one way or another.

It was post war when we relinquished control of our oil and gas technology to the third-world, Saudi, Iran and Iraq. Then they basically went around the UAE with spare tech and built it up there as well.

UK corporations did the same in Nigeria in the 1960s and 1970s I think.

The number of shekels the Jews made off that deal must have been remarkably epic.

He probably means severe punishment for US taxpayers as he sells more weapons to the sand fleas.

1 Like