Trump Trolls Pelosi By Offering Her Votes

Originally published at: Trump Trolls Pelosi By Offering Her Votes | Infostormer.com

The Democrat Party despite winning the House in the midterms is a very fragile coalition. It’s basically a mix of crazy feminists, low IQ minorities, fake moderates and other insane individuals. The old guard is getting challenged by people who are openly endorsing a full blown Marxist political platform.

As a result of this, Nancy Pelosi doesn’t appear to have enough votes among Democrats to become Speaker of the House. President Donald J. Trump has been trolling her by offering her Republican votes.

This puts her in a tough spot as the Democrats who want new leadership are going to use Trump’s tweets to further justify their position. And if Pelosi accepts Trump’s support, it’s going to further undermine her credibility among Democrats. That’s because Trump is the bad orange man and compromising with the bad orange man for the sake of personal political gain is the equivalent of compromising with Adolf Hitler.

But regardless of if Pelosi becomes Speaker of the House or not, the Democrats are going to show the American people what a shit show their party is over the next couple of years. They’re going to use their position in the House to launch retarded investigations into shit nobody cares about and whine endlessly about orange man.

Trump should focus in on pushing his agenda via executive action, installing real conservative judges and improving his cabinet. There’s a good amount he can get done through the Senate especially now that he won’t have to deal with fools like Jeff Flake, Bob Corker and John McCain any longer.

1 Like

he just got stung by one of his appointees who ruled that Acosta’s rights were violated.

1 Like

remember this one , fellow stormers?

1 Like

i would bet my last shekel she is half a judenRat on the mother’s side, this is why they push for matriarchal control and seem like why they hide their true identity in politics and the movie biz.
Tommy Mottola , seems to be another one of these types of cryptos.

You telling me this isn’t a kike rat?
Funny , Michael Fagson Jackson had a problem with Mottola over tens of millions of shekels and then all of the sudden he’s raping children and then he’s off the boneyard from a bigpharma overdose.
I smell a jew.

BAD NEGRO GOY