Trump Trial Update Video

This video has a liberal slant but it’s interesting.

Supposedly Trump is violating the Judge’s gag orders and faces a contempt hearing. and then there’s the Melania factor.

Trump was fucking the whore, Stormy Daniels while married to Melania. Maybe Melania stopped having sex with this fat ass and so he retaliated. who knows? but what is clear is that Trump’s judgement is bad and it could get him into even more trouble.

It’s going to be a hard sell to jurors that the money he paid to the whore WASN’T hush money… I think The Orange Goon is going to be found GUILTY AS CHARGED but he may never serve a day in prison. Trump is way too old and out of shape to survive the incredible amounts of stress that these numerous trials are putting on him.

Trump will soon die of a heart attack that will instantly and dramatically changing the political landscape and harden the political divides in America. The Trumpies are going to go f’n nuts.

1 Like

What are the charges? Is hush money illegal? People do it all the time. This sounds like a case where government gets involved in people’s private business.

1 Like

The hush money is associated with his 2016 presidential bid to keep the whore quiet so it didn’t cost him votes. he may have violated some federal elections laws. I don’t know for certain but this is what makes sense to me.

1 Like