Trump Touts Upgraded Ocean Area Border Fence

Originally published at: Trump Touts Upgraded Ocean Area Border Fence | Infostormer.com

POTUS put out a tweet showing the upgraded security measures that are being employed alongside the ocean border area near Tijuana.

I get that it isn’t quite a 30 foot wall, but it is definitely a tangible improvement. If any of those beaner monkeys tries to scale that thing, they’re going to get cut to shreds.

Trump has taken this caravan invasion seriously and we are starting to see some results from it. Sure, we might not have a complete wall system but the improvements being implemented by the military and assorted contractors is certainly going to make it tougher for these caravan invaders to enter.

Obviously, more needs to be done, but I believe he deserves credit for this and other improvements we are seeing along the border. He’s used the caravan as a way to justify using military man power to bolster border security with obstacles and infrastructure.

The fact that you have Mexicans getting all pissed off over the presence of the Central American invaders in Tijuana, is a good sign that the increased security has proven to be effective. The invaders are stuck in Mexico, and the Mexicans don’t want these shitholers there. This is going to put pressure on the Mexican government to deal with the problem.

3 Likes

Imagine if White Americans expressed the same level of hostility towards those squat invaders that the Mexicans are. The blue checkmark kikes on Twitter would plotz!

3 Likes

it sure is… mexico can’t house and feed all of these invaders. they must be shitting all over the place. a 10,000 migrant caravan and no porta-potties and more on the way… it’s got to be a revolting situation…this is a disease outbreak waiting to happen.

3 Likes

Napalm is a good way to get rid of all ‘toxins’…

1 Like

Shows how TRIBAL hispanics are. As a native of California, in my 70 years I have had many opportunities to observe the TRIBAL tendencies of hispanics. I carried a pistol in my car to help settle any disputes I had with the hispanics. Unless you live and work around hispanics it is difficult to understand the TRIBAL reality. The hispanics are basically psychologically inmature, like they mentally never made it past Junior-high school.

1 Like

all of The Third World savages are so. this is the crux of the problem but “junior high” is giving them too much credit. grade school is more like it.

1 Like