Trump Thanks Saudi Arabia for Lower Oil Prices

Originally published at: Trump Thanks Saudi Arabia for Lower Oil Prices | Infostormer.com

President Trump has taken a beating from the Jewish media over the Jamal Khashoggi killing. He has chosen not to make a big issue out of Mohammed Bin Salman’s likely involvement, choosing instead to keep the big arms deal intact.

There may have even been a deal between Trump and the Saudis to help lower oil prices by increasing production in exchange for not giving them trouble over the Khashoggi matter. He just thanked them on Twitter for helping lower oil prices.

But this entire arrangement with the Saudis benefits the Saudis much more than it does the American people. This country literally would not exist without American support. And then of course we have all the business with the Saudis and the 9/11 attacks. I would have preferred that Trump took a more aggressive stance against the Saudis. He certainly had a good excuse to do it.

I mean, I would gladly trade higher oil prices in exchange for untangling ourselves from this horrible relationship with the Saudis. That’s why it is increasingly important for us to become energy independent. It will more easily allow us to tell the Saudis and these other desert dwellers to choke on their oil.

In the short term, Trump should at minimum use his leverage over the Saudis to bring an end to the war in Yemen. But long term, untangling ourselves from the Saudis is an absolute necessity.

The relationship with the Saudis has also been strategic alliance designed to benefit Israel since they serve as a firewall against Iran. So that’s another reason why we need to untangle ourselves from the Saudis.

3 Likes

he DID… didn’t you see the exclamation points on his Khashoggi posts! a president doesn’t get any more aggressive than THAT. but i posted this below and so now copy/past my comment on this matter.

The Orange Goon is trying to get the foolish american masses to actually like the Saudi sand-niggers which is an up-hill battle after they tortured & killed that fat Arab journalist. the reason oil prices have risen is because of more idiotic economic sanctions on Iran. THE USA IS THE LARGEST PRODUCER OF CRUDE OIL so why does the president of the USA have to go to The Mid-East and suck Saudi dick to lower prices when he could get US producers to open the fucking spigot? When Baby Bush ran for a 2nd term, oil went to .99/gal and after the election it shot right back up and that wasn’t a coincidence.

The huge arms shipment scheduled for The evil Saudis cements the Syria/Iran war plan to save Israel from being destroyed and ensures even more misery in Yemen which is the latest battleground in the Jew / Sunni / Shia Mid-East insanity. looks like Trump The ‘Nationalist’ has AGAIN quickly morphed into Trump The DICK SUCKING Globalist…

3 Likes

Yemen seems to me to be a laid back kind of country. But the war will have to go on… Where else will these Saudi pricks drop all the great bombs etc they bought…

1 Like

I got a better question:
Why isn’t ISIS destroyed by now? Are American troops protecting them?
57ohvj73u3ez

2 Likes

I hate to tell DJT but falling oil future prices migh be a forward-looking indicator of recession.

1 Like

Yes, they are, and training and arming the filthy bastards. Shame!

1 Like