Trump Says He's Going to Dump Illegal Aliens in Sanctuary Cities

Originally published at: Trump Says He’s Going to Dump Illegal Aliens in Sanctuary Cities | Infostormer.com

This recent tweet from Trump says that he’s going to go through with his threat to dump illegal aliens in sanctuary cities.

Those Illegal Immigrants who can no longer be legally held (Congress must fix the laws and loopholes) will be, subject to Homeland Security, given to Sanctuary Cities and States!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 15, 2019

I guess we’ll see. At this point, I have a hard time taking anything he tweets seriously.

But the fact that he’s talking about doing this is just a reflection of his total failure on the border. Part of that failure was putting that idiotic woman Kirstjen Nielsen in charge of the Department of Homeland Security but it was his choice to put her in that role.

At least dumping illegal aliens in shitholes like Los Angeles and San Francisco is funny but I don’t want funny. I want these third world hordes out of my fucking country.

Even if he does this, I doubt the Democrats will come to the table with a reasonable compromise. These cities they govern are already shitholes and there probably won’t be much of a discernible difference even with an influx of shitholers dumped in these places.

3 Likes

Not so nice when it comes back to their own door, rather than imposing their will on others.

2 Likes

Well if we can’t deport them I guess its the next best option.

Trump’s can change his campaine slogan from ‘they have to go back’ to they have to go to sanctuary cities" right here in the US.

There he goes,
Making America great Again

The citizenry is not going to like this…
Sure they say they do, but they lie. It is just like how they claim to love niggers yet they don’t want to actually live near any.
You can bet the liberal mayor responsible most of the sanctuary city BS will be in his gated community in the hills.
It’s kind of funny to call them out on this jokingly, unfortunately theres not much amusing about giving the spics all free pass into the U.S. Imagine your grandkids in school Trump learning that we once looked like white people and we once went to the moon and now the country is filled with dumb ass Mexicans and and trash everywhere and be like wow, why is it this way, if only someone in the past had have done something, to stop them all from coming in

1 Like