Trump Putting Tariffs on Mexico so They Stop Invasion

Originally published at: Trump Putting Tariffs on Mexico so They Stop Invasion | Infostormer.com

So after months upon months of genetic filth flooding into the United States, Donald Trump has finally decided to take a moderate step to try and stop it. He announced that he’ll be putting tariffs on Mexico and increasing them so long as this invasion from Central America continues.

On June 10th, the United States will impose a 5% Tariff on all goods coming into our Country from Mexico, until such time as illegal migrants coming through Mexico, and into our Country, STOP. The Tariff will gradually increase until the Illegal Immigration problem is remedied,..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 30, 2019

….at which time the Tariffs will be removed. Details from the White House to follow.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 30, 2019

In order not to pay Tariffs, if they start rising, companies will leave Mexico, which has taken 30% of our Auto Industry, and come back home to the USA. Mexico must take back their country from the drug lords and cartels. The Tariff is about stopping drugs as well as illegals!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2019

90% of the Drugs coming into the United States come through Mexico & our Southern Border. 80,000 people died last year, 1,000,000 people ruined. This has gone on for many years & nothing has been done about it. We have a 100 Billion Dollar Trade Deficit with Mexico. It’s time!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2019

The thing is, a 5 percent tariff doesn’t sound like a serious measure considering the insanity of the situation. We are literally being invaded here. So no I am not optimistic that this is a serious effort to try and solve this problem.

3 Likes

For a country that has 11 Carrier Strike Groups and can project power around the world at a moment’s notice it is hard to believe that Trump has to resort to tariff shenanigans to stop the invasion of illegals. It just seems like pandering to his base as 2020 draws near.

3 Likes

I won’t be voting for Trump again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Never would I have thought that he would turn into a Zionist shill.donald-trump-like-charles-manson-comparison-gif-animation

3 Likes

We asked for a wall and we got tariffs…
We asked to end the wars and we are Sabre rattling Iran with no end in sight…

Well Trump is going to be a one term president. He’s going to be lucky to get 30% of the vote. I think HW has a good idea to go democrat this cycle and maybe Tulsi Gabbard will win.

3 Likes

Actions speak louder than words. I’ll believe it when it happens. What is Trump going to do about the millions of disease ridden spics already here?

3 Likes