Trump Pushes For Overthrow of the Iranian Government

Originally published at: Trump Pushes For Overthrow of the Iranian Government | Infostormer.com

The President has posted a series of tweets pretty much advocating for the overthrow of the Iranian government.

Trump’s stance on Iran is one I have consistently disagreed with. He spent a good part of his campaign bashing Iran and talking about the bad nuclear deal. And look, I get that the Iranian nuclear deal wasn’t great, but that doesn’t mean we should be advocating for the overthrow of their government.

This is not an America First position, this is an Israel First position. Overthrowing the Iranian government is of primary benefit to Israel. It’s not like the Iranians have the military capability to strike the United States so this has nothing to do with national security.

The United States has been interfering in Iran’s internal affairs since the 1950s and it hasn’t been of any benefit to us. Forcibly changing their government in a color revolution is not going to change that.

My article over at the Daily Stormer goes into further detail about the specifics of what’s going on.

What I find interesting is how all of these Merchant Right characters are shit posting all sorts of crap on Twitter supporting the overthrow of the Iranian government. Many of these fools started pushing heavy pro-Israel positions over the past few months. This happened simultaneously as Twitter began banning numerous people who expressed their opposition to Israel and Zionism. I do not believe that any of this was a coincidence.

These dishonest rats pushing all this Zionist propaganda are operating without any real ideological opposition.

Take for instance Jack Posobiec this spook fuck who is continuously spreading disinformation and propaganda.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/947229729207345153

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/947179469671936000

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/947173592894230528

And lol at this one. The CIA wasn’t behind it! Deep state dindu nuffin!

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/947232815573331968

Nice try Jack. How about you tell us who your handler is? You must have a case officer right? Or are you just doing independent contract work and cashing pay checks from the Mossad?

Suffice to say, there is a massive psychological warfare operation underway in an attempt to topple the Iranian government. This is for the sole benefit of Jews and Israel. There is no reason to support this.

2 Likes

So much for the promise of staying out of foreign wars and removing troops from foreign lands. If he broke this promise, what other promises will he break to please the jews who control our foreign policy and much of our domestic policy.

4 Likes

Is Trump the only one who tweets from that account? The grammar and spelling is very anal. Wondering if a staffer is filling in for the holidays?

Also love that “evil regime” shtick from Jack Posobiec. Literal slave markets happening in Libya, the destruction of Syria, Yemen and Iraq and this tool says Iran is the problem. What a dickless wonder.

4 Likes

That’s a good observation. Those tweets most likely came from a staffer just based on their style.

During the campaign they had somebody who would sometimes tweet stuff on behalf of Trump.

3 Likes

I wonder if putting the boot into Iran is just a way of taking some of the media/Jewish pressure off, sort of like bombing those sheds on that Syrian airfield. The ‘talking dead’ love him at the moment.

His rhetoric has been consistently anti-Iran so I’m skeptical about this being a chess move.

It could be worse though. At least it isn’t an invasion or something crazy like that.

2 Likes

If Trump orders any military action against Iran I will lead the shitstorm against him. And from this point on any White American soldiers who fight for Zionism deserve everything they get. I will not support the troops, I will not say “my country, right or wrong.” Fuck 'em, there’s no longer any excuse to be pawns of King Kike.

4 Likes

Probably his kike son-in-law- although I wouldn’t put it past Trump to be doing it

3 Likes

This is just warming up the goyim for the Main Event

2 Likes

WOW!.. SO SHOCKING!

2 Likes

3 Likes