Trump Proposes Making the Border Wall a Military Project

Originally published at: Trump Proposes Making the Border Wall a Military Project | Infostormer.com

All this talk about funding the border wall has been one of the most ridiculous things imaginable. In that $1.3 trillion omnibus piece of shit spending bill that just got approved, it funded all sorts of nonsense including border security for foreign countries. It only included $1.6 billion for border fencing maintenance.

The President has finally said something that I’ve been wondering about for a long time. Why can’t the military just build the damn border wall? Declare a national emergency and have the military oversee its construction. After all, he just got $700 something billion for the military. I’m sure $25 billion of that could be used for the wall in some capacity. Surely, there is a way to do this. It is not an exaggeration to declare the current situation a national emergency. Our country is being invaded by drugs and an endless number of beaner monkeys.

But this is just talk. I want to see some action. Order the military to build the fucking thing. We are sick of waiting. Let the kike-run media cry about it and tell that Jew weasel Chuck Schumer to fuck off back to Israel.

3 Likes

Bring our troops home & put them on the Mexican border with the wall.

5 Likes

I don’t even bother reading Trump’s tweets or listening to his bullshit speeches anymore, mostly because I don’t like being made a fool of.

1 Like

According to Rense.com’s Jeff Rense, Frosty Woolridge, Patricia Doyle and others Trump is bringing in many Muslims by plane in the cover of night. Minneapolis and St. Paul 600-800k muslims and Sharia Law, and Dearborn, Michigan has large parts under Sharia Law (punishment for Henry Ford of course), Las Vegas has around 10,000…
and this bill he just signed. NOT READ, obviously not written by any of our congress other than the Jews of course… scary to think about what will be rolling out because of this bill.

Did you hear that California has basically seceded? California has seceded from the U.S. & is under U.N. control. – Investment Watch Blog