Trump Privately Pushing Military to Fund Border Wall

Originally published at: Trump Privately Pushing Military to Fund Border Wall | Infostormer.com

There are reports that the President is privately trying to get the military to fund the border wall in some capacity.

The Hill:

President Trump is privately pushing for the Pentagon to pay for his proposed border wall between the U.S. and Mexico, according to a new report.

The Washington Post reports that Trump made the suggestion to several advisers last week, saying it was a "national security" issue that the wall be funded.

Trump reportedly told Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) in a meeting last week that the military should pay for the wall. Ryan offered little reaction to the idea while senior Capitol Hill officials called its prospects unlikely, the newspaper reported.

The president has sought $25 billion in funding for his long-proposed wall, but a massive funding bill passed by Congress last week only appropriated $1.6 billion for border security, with funding provided for fencing and levees.

In a separate meeting with senior aides last week, the president reportedly voiced confidence that the Pentagon would have enough funds to cover the wall's cost under the omnibus spending bill.

We’ll see what happens. Not quite sure what is so complicated about this though. If the President can order the military to bomb third world countries on behalf of Jews, why the hell can’t he order them to build a wall on the border with Mexico? Clearly, what’s happening on the southern border is more of a national security concern than bombing brown people for Jews.

But honestly, I don’t care how it is done, I just want the wall built. If he’s able to do it through the military, that’s fine by me.

5 Likes

I hope it will be a “wall of lead”.

1 Like

I hope it happens but it won’t make up for all the nonsense he’s pulled this week. That’s gonna take a lot of fulfilling these promises he’s broken, as well as actually draining the swamp, instead of filling it with waste as he’s been doing.
trumpwall2

1 Like

BUILD THE FCKING WALL NOW!!!
I don’t care if it’s the military building it, a contractor building it, volunteers building it,…
Just build the f
cking now!!!

1 Like

Man it’s so relaxing on this forum, I feel like I need a drink with one of those little umbrellas over here

2 Likes

The only thing I’m looking forward to in the Trump administration is when Melania slaps him across the face while he’s holding press conference and then starts yelling at him in Czech that she wants a divorce.

Commin’ up…

Bottoms up, m8!

1 Like

Thank you good sir, but in all honesty I’m somewhat of a tea toddler these days Dr. Teapot. My shelves contain probably close to 100 different types of tea that I choose from on a daily basis.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you sir! Nice cozy comfy place you got here!

Thanks - it’s a smaller community which has some advantages. It works well since I’m only able to do any of this stuff part time as is.

1 Like

Thanks for all the great pro-White videos you uploaded to YouTube!

1 Like

Welcome, I’ve been having a lot of problems with the ADL camping out and stalking me lately. Haven’t uploaded anything in a week and my last account got terminated a couple weeks ago, The ADL “Trusted Flaggers” keep flagging me for dumb shit like spam, the strikes from a trusted flagger are automatic so I keep having to wait for youtube to appeal and remove the strike. This last one has taken over a week so far, still no decision from them.

I think my days on youtube may be numbered. I’ve been looking into other ways I can contribute to the cause like learning how to code virtual reality video games.

What do you think about “Grand Theft Diamond District.” A virtual reality game where you play Azzmador, the ferocious bigfoot Nazi, and rampage around tearing orthodox jews limb from limb, stealing their guns and diamonds, and using the money to build concentration camps?

2 Likes

I think that would be a great idea for a game. I’m sure Azzmador would agree! lol

That sucks about JewTube though. They’ve really started to lock that place down pretty good. We just have to be persistent. There’s obviously all sorts of sadistic forces trying to kick us off the tubes.

1 Like

I know where you’re coming from brother, I’ve had my share of problems with the SPLC. Keep the faith my man ! We will win this battle.

2 Likes

I would think he could order a wall built and deploy troops on the border if he wanted to. Muh national security and all…

1 Like