Trump Meets With Kim Jong Un in Vietnam for 2nd Summit

Originally published at: Trump Meets With Kim Jong Un in Vietnam for 2nd Summit | Infostormer.com

What’s happening in Vietnam right now is a far more important story than this bullshit with the lying Jew Michael Cohen. President Trump is meeting with North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un to discuss potential agreements on a wide array of issues.

The first summit in Singapore was a success. Prior to the summit, there was fear a big war could break out between North Korea and South Korea. Things have deescalated quite a bit since then.

The two leaders had dinner and are expected to have much more robust talks today.

Great meetings and dinner tonight in Vietnam with Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Very good dialogue. Resuming tomorrow!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 27, 2019

Great meeting and dinner with Kim Jong Un in Hanoi, Vietnam tonight. Looking forward to continuing our discussions tomorrow! #HanoiSummit pic.twitter.com/J3x6lUGzjS

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 27, 2019

We’ll see how it goes, but hopefully we will see an official end to the Korean War announced and other positive things happen. A normalization of relations could be on the table as well.

Expectations for this summit have been set so low by the Jewish media, any positive outcome engineered by Trump will be seen in a much more positive light by the people.

3 Likes

the trump team is negotiating in bad faith by attacking N. Korea with sanctions. Kim sees it as an obstacle to an agreement and i agree. once again the all powerful FED jew-dollar puts the squeeze on. nobody likes to be bullied…

3 Likes

Pull the US troops out of South Korea after giving them time to arm themselves(1 year)- if these SoKo gooks can’t defend themselves against NoKo gooks then that’s the way it goes - getting tired of propping up countries like SoKo and Israel with our tax dollars. And wasn’t Don T supposed to end our foreign entanglements?

4 Likes

If the US pulls troops from SK I hope they won’t just station them in Japan where the people are already grumbling about our soldiers. We should bring them home too.

4 Likes

AND… the summit was a big bust BECAUSE, Trumpy McTrumpFace is keeping jew-dollar sanctions in-place and Kim will not be bullied by bankster Jews. good for him…

Trump wants to keep sanctions on N.K. until there is total and verifiable “denuclearization” . what a dick! …- i could have told him that that wasn’t going to work from my fucking laptop in my bedroom. - but Trump had to go all the way to Vietnam to figure this out. WTF is wrong with his administration? they’re a bunch of incompetent warmonger scum beholden to FED jew banksters.

Kim’s position is common sense. remove the sanctions and then it will open the door to MEANINGFUL negotiations. this is the ONLY way to proceed given that The USA fought a war there in the 50’s over dumbass “communism” BULLSHIT and there is great distrust among the Koreans because The USA keeps invading and destabilizing countries around the world and punishing many others with ‘sanctions’. who would trust such a country? i don’t even trust The USA and i fucking live here.

3 Likes

aye, the fat baldy con-man walked out as Mr Kim refused to unconditionally surrender.

4 Likes

lol… yes, and Trump pretends that he walked out when in fact it was Kim who walked away from a bad deal from a country that has a history of lying, murdering, treachery and deceit.

4 Likes

Kim Jong Un is smart not to trust kikes.

4 Likes