Trump Hits 50 Percent Approval in New Poll

Originally published at: Trump Hits 50 Percent Approval in New Poll | Infostormer.com

It’s pretty remarkable that Donald Trump now has a 50 percent approval rating in the new Rasmussen poll. Considering the kike-run media’s coverage of his presidency is at least 90 percent negative, this is quite the accomplishment. The nigger Barack Insane Obama received media coverage that was at least 90 percent positive and he had lower approval ratings than Trump at this juncture of his presidency.

If we didn’t have the Jewish media pushing all these lies and retarded conspiracy theories, Trump’s approval ratings would probably be where Vladimir Putin’s are in Russia. He’d be in the 70s or 80s for overall approval by now.

3 Likes

Considering that he is one man against the entire system, he has done remarkably well.

1 Like

It’s great seeing this. I’d like a demographic breakdown. I’m sure straight White males would be in the 70-80% range. Faggots and transqueers might even be at 30% - those that don’t let their evil proclivities cloud their sense of self-preservation. What I mean is that faggots and perverts are likely to suffer extremely (and deservedly) at the hands of Islamic and African ape hordes. Fags will fall like rain from the tops of buildings and I shall laugh, but they will also suffer from the 3rd World non-healthcare that may be in America’s future. Where’s your HIV medication fag? Sorry, the affirmative action apes don’t know how to make it anymore. Even the eventual 3rd World police we might end up with will likely not care about the fate of fags.
The rest of our demographics: women, spics, gooks, hajis, pajeets, etc will likely be more than 50% against Trump, but again the more thoughtful of them (if there is such an animal) may comprehend how they will benefit in the long run from keeping out hordes of mud, making peace around the world, and having a great economy. Not that I particularly give a shit about any of them, with the exception of the dwindling number of decent White women out there and their innocent children.

1 Like