Trump Has Been Given a Window to Leave NATO

Originally published at: Trump Has Been Given a Window to Leave NATO | Infostormer.com

Fresh off of his trip to Paris, President Donald J. Trump took to Twitter criticizing France’s President Emmanuel Macron and his calls to build a European army. He also commented on trade matters and Macron’s low approval rating.

Macron’s calls for a European army is strange considering that much of Europe doesn’t even want to pay their fair share as required by the NATO alliance.

Macron’s calls have also been echoed by Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel. So as nationalism is rising throughout Europe, the two main globalist leaders of Europe think they can put together a European army.

But what’s the point of NATO if European leaders are demanding a new European army and won’t pay their existing NATO obligations? NATO is centered solely around the United States. And without American military power, NATO isn’t much of a force.

Trump should use the fact that European countries aren’t paying their bills and these new calls for a European army to leave the alliance. This arrangement is ridiculous and benefits these European countries far more than the United States.

There’s no reason for America to continue subsidizing the military needs of these European nations.

2 Likes

this is a joke… if the USA cut off all military equipment and supplies to these ingrates The EU would have to get their military hardware from Russia and China who they see as a threat… but i don’t care about Europe. i would NEVER fight for them under any circumstance and anyone who does is a GD fool. the europe that we knew and loved is gone forever and it will never come back. i hope to live long enough to see Russian tanks at the Eiffel Tower and Putin standing where Hitler once stood, victorious over the limp-wrist French.

3 Likes

cafe%20le%20nigger
We wuz frenchmen n sheeeit

3 Likes

Trump seems to want it both ways- keeping NATO together while wanting Europe to defend themselves. I am guessing there is no way his Zionist masters want a Europe free of the US Army occupying forces’ bases that dot the land.

1 Like

NOT a chance, goy…
Our effendi are not as covert and undercover as they used to be , and why should they be???
I mean , its not like they own the media, the police forces, the courts, the colleges, the banks, the social media platforms, the ‘rights’ groups and our entire political infrastructure…
There is only 1 way out of this entanglement.
The whole damn system is rotten from the head down and it cannot be fixed, especially by those who are involved.
We could pick the members of congress and the senate by randomly selecting names from a phonebook , and elect circuit court judges at random to replace the treasonous federal judges who have done things like force sanctuary cities on the people against the will of the actual citizens and they could do a better job than these career ZOG puppets have.
This could happen in a sane nation with sane white people in it but how rapidly that is a changing.
I don’t know many whites outside of my family and immediate friends who aren’t worthless traitors to their own people and nation.

1 Like