Trump Demands Poet A$AP Rocky Be Freed From Swedish Prison

Originally published at: Trump Demands Poet A$AP Rocky Be Freed From Swedish Prison | Infostormer.com

One of the top priorities of Donald Trump at the moment is freeing the talented American poet A$AP Rocky from a Swedish prison.

Just spoke to @KanyeWest about his friend A$AP Rocky’s incarceration. I will be calling the very talented Prime Minister of Sweden to see what we can do about helping A$AP Rocky. So many people would like to see this quickly resolved!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 19, 2019

Just had a very good call with @SwedishPM Stefan Löfven who assured me that American citizen A$AP Rocky will be treated fairly. Likewise, I assured him that A$AP was not a flight risk and offered to personally vouch for his bail, or an alternative….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 20, 2019

….Our teams will be talking further, and we agreed to speak again in the next 48 hours!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 20, 2019

A$AP Rocky is truly a national treasure. I am honestly not sure what we would do as a country if he were to languish in a Swedish prison for the rest of his life.

His 2012 song “Fuckin Problems” is some of the most important art created in the 21st century. It is my personal view that this song should be preserved for all time in the Library of Congress.

Thank you Mr. President for taking action on this very important issue!

Free A$AP Rocky Now!

3 Likes

That poor dumb kid James Fields is sentenced to over 400 years in prison for panicking behind the wheel and driving at slow speed into a crowd of violent agitators who were illegally on the street during the Charlottesville incident. Naturally Trump has absolutely nothing to say about that. But some nigger that no one has ever heard of gets arrested in a European country for disorderly conduct and Trump goes out of his way to make a Federal case out of it.

Sorry asshole, but that still won’t be enough to please your black and jewish masters.

6 Likes

Wow taking advice from Coonyae West now? I’m sure this nog dindu nuffins right, wuz a good boi, jus gettin his life togefva, went to church every sunday, etc etc, sez its mammy sow… thats why he is in jail, right…
Please free this moon cricket please drop him out of a plane with no parachute somewhere off coast of Apefrica. Over water because black people are great swimmers.
PS- Trump , black people still aren’t going to EVER vote for you, you moron.

7 Likes

A$AP’s hebe manager got put in contact with Kushner who appealed to Plon Plimpf to get the the manager’s Million Dollar Nigger released - it’s just one Tribesman getting a favor from another Tribesman.

4 Likes

Okay good article but, @kittenstormer, u didn’t mention why he was incarcerated at first place? Lemme guess, rape?

3 Likes

The mind reels thinking what a nigger would have to do in Sweden to get thrown in the klink.

7 Likes

Just assault (so far).

He missed some gigs. Fans are crestfallen.

2 Likes

Ooh his nigger privilege is showing- the pussyhat nigger lover judge reduced his sentence from aggravated assault to simple assault. There weeks in prison must he hell… oh yeah

2 Likes

I think he got into a fight or some shit. Didn’t care about the story all that much to dig into the details tbh lol

4 Likes

I really am astonished the Swedes would incarcerate a negro for any reason whatsoever.

4 Likes