Trump Delivers Bizarre Speech Demanding Democracy for Venezuela

Originally published at: Trump Delivers Bizarre Speech Demanding Democracy for Venezuela | Infostormer.com

This Jewish neocon agenda in Venezuela being pushed by Trump and some of these neocon clowns he has in his administration is utterly retarded. I do not give a fuck about Venezuela or who runs that country.

But for some reason, Trump decided to make a big deal about Venezuela today. He demanded freedom and democracy for Venezuela even though Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro was elected by way of a democratic vote. Trump has taken the position that some random 35-year-old guy who nobody has heard of before and was not elected in a democratic process is the real leader of Venezuela.

The people of Venezuela are standing for FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY – and the United States of America is standing right by their side!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 18, 2019

I ask every member of the Maduro regime: End this nightmare of poverty, hunger and death. LET YOUR PEOPLE GO. Set your country free! Now is the time for all Venezuelan Patriots to act together, as one united people. Nothing could be better for the future of Venezuela!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 18, 2019

The whole thing feels like a cartoon. John Bolton has already sent a bunch of so-called humanitarian aid that Maduro has blocked from coming into the country. It’s turned into quite the circus but they have not been successful in getting rid of Maduro. Bolton is probably itching to send troops in by way of Colombia.

Trump also delivered a bizarre speech to members of the Venezuelan community living in Miami.

I’m not interested in any of this Mr. President. Your job is to “Make America Great Again” and spending time worrying about the internal affairs of Venezuela has nothing to do with that.

8 Likes

Trump is pulling a Bush…the humanitarian nightmare was caused by US sanctions because Venezuela was trading oil in non FED jew-dollars.

8 Likes

That’s right Goyim bring in all the refugees from all the displaced Venezuelans when you bomb them.

7 Likes

Another broken promise to add to all the others. I wish I could find his tweets when he was attacking Obama for getting involved in all these foreign wars, especially Syria and Iraq.

6 Likes

300px-Jewdarscope

6 Likes

We live in a republic (or at least we are supposed to). Why are we not promoting republicanism?! This makes me sick.

4 Likes

lord%20humungus President Humungus just want the precious Juice!

5 Likes

you probably know this but it must be said again:

the short answer: “Jews”… jews who own and run our economic system and congress who use and abuse the corrupt FED to their enrichment and the detriment of our country… the national debt is a deadly international game. Run up many trillions in debt then dilute this debt throughout the world. then print-up more money causing more debt and so on. the world is tired of eating US debt and being enslaved to jew banksters who have the US goyim-pawn military at their disposal to attack any country that dares ween their countrymen from the economic insanity.

4 Likes

the stupidity of this guy is mind boggling

3 Likes

yawn, fuck these spics.
Is any politician or leader EVER going to say one word about the most heinous , out of control and brutal black on white rape and murder that one can imagine?
You know, like the type that plagues our nation from coast to coast every minute of every day since right around…oh yeah, forced intergrading?
Will ANY political mouthpiece or ZOG media “journalist” ever mention violent black predation?
newnation.org
nah, (((they))) only report fake , made up garbage to push their agenda of why its “okay that white people are being replaced”

6 Likes