Trump Calls for an End to Chain Migration

Originally published at: Trump Calls for an End to Chain Migration | Infostormer.com

The kikes keep telling us that we need to have unlimited numbers of mud monkeys come into our countries even though some of them want to blow us up.

As a result of that mud monkey in New York City who blew himself up in a failed suicide bombing attempt, Donald Trump has called for an end to chain migration.

Here’s the full statement from the White House.

At yesterday’s White House press briefing the topic was covered extensively.

I haven’t watched one of these in awhile so I forgot how retarded and unhinged the White House pres corps is. I really hate these people.

Watch them try to give validity to the obviously broken immigration system. It’s obviously a major security problem but fixing it would apparently be racist according to these mentally ill retards.

2 Likes

Flag-waving fools believe that Trump’s presidency represents a return of America’s former greatness. In reality he is just the last gasp of a discredited and dying system that needs to be done away with as quickly as possible. I am confident he will be our last president. I certainly hope so!

1 Like

There should be a complete end to ALL “migration” from non-White countries.

All of it.

And repatriation - forced, if necessary - of all non-Whites to the shitholes they crawled out of.

But, I fear it is TOO LATE:

1 Like