Trump Appears in Court for Civil Fraud Trial

Originally published at: Trump Appears in Court for Civil Fraud Trial | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump appeared in a New York City court for weird civil fraud charges that are clearly political in nature. The above cartoon of him in court is supposed to make him look bad but drawings like this are only going to make people laugh and garner him more support.

Trump on civil fraud trial: "It's a scam. And this is a case that should have never been brought, and it's a case that now should be dismissed." pic.twitter.com/rl1BCLxcDh

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 6, 2023

They’re saying he overstated the value of his properties and this enabled him to get large bank loans or something. There’s never been a clear explanation of why he’s in court over this.

It’s just a continuation of dumb bullshit.

BTW here’s the judge in the case. He looks like a creature spawned from hell. I don’t believe he is human.

3 Likes

the judge pic isn’t loading for me… Trump plotted with pos Pompeo to MURDER, ASSANGE. He deserves all the Hell that the insane liberals are giving him and more.

1 Like

Jews sicked their nigger white hating DA’s on him and of course trial is rigged with a **** Judge. If I were Trump I would demand a new Judge…

almost jumped to conclusion there when I saw that things nose. :thinking:

Certainly this judge is compromised or he should have thrown this farce of a show trial out by now.

Thank nigger bitch Letetia James the ugly goddamn ape, should be thrown in a Gulag for treason. The ugly goddamn moon cricket ghetto slag.

Ugly ass TOAD of a total bitch! Fat fucking poop colored stinking greasy dog!

https://player.odycdn.com/v6/streams/60a6ef8354347f2eab40fa673ddd5741554e50b5/ef950a.mp4

ttps://odysee.com/jeTVekR02cTLADEf
https://odysee.com/jeTVekR02cTLADEf

Of couse they used a Judge that already ruled against him, with no Jury,
why is it so hard to find information on this? The video only in one place?
Internet is totally censored nowadays. Can’t even post a video on these crap supposed video sharing websites anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.