Trump Agrees to Re-Open the Government for Three Weeks

Originally published at: Trump Agrees to Re-Open the Government for Three Weeks | Infostormer.com

President Trump made an announcement today saying that they were going to re-open the government for three weeks with a bi-partisan Congressional conference setup to try and come to an agreement on the wall and other border related issues.

Trump is basically doing what Lindsey Graham suggested. He’s opening the government in order to give Congress three weeks to figure out an agreement. I’d have to assume that he was encouraged by some centrist Democrats being open to building some type of barrier.

I don’t agree at all with the strategy largely because I do not give a shit about people who work for the federal government. On top of that, it allows the kike media to push the perception that Trump caved. The issue might be more nuanced than that but that doesn’t matter in terms of public perception. #TrumpCaved is trending on Twitter and he didn’t get anything substantive out of the deal. No wall money, no down payment for a wall. Absolutely nothing!

Ann Coulter is giving Trump all sorts of shit for this move and she’s not wrong. And I agree with her comment about the government shutdown having some unrealized benefits.

Trump has to be willing to shut down the government again in another three weeks if nothing comes out of this. If he’s not willing to do that, he’ll need to declare a national emergency.

But if any arrangement comes out of this, giving amnesty and a pathway to citizenship to the DACA recipients is not an option. All that will do is add more brown hordes to Democrat voter rolls and will totally disenfranchise his base.

What a god damn cluster fuck this whole thing is. Can America even be considered a country at this point? Half the people don’t want secure borders and have no problem with Aztec savages coming into our country to kill and rape people. Sometimes I wonder if war would be preferable to the existing situation. This is all so fucking stupid and I’m sick of it.

8 Likes

Trump loses to the Democrats again. RamZpaul hit the nail on the head when it comes to Trump and his lies and broken promises.

4 Likes

5 Likes

He should have just kept the government shut. In another month or two there would have been EBT riots all over the country and that would have been very funny.

6 Likes

The longer this gets pushed back the less there is going to be any substantial part of The Wall built. The Dems will tie it up in court indefinitely even if Trump gets the $ from Congress. 2020 will be here before we know it and everyone’s attention will be on the Presidential Election and The Wall will be pushed off the front page. If Trump does get re-elected The Wall will be abandoned by Trump as he really does not care about it and he will not have the political capital to get it done anyway.

3 Likes

MY understanding, the niggers and their welfare was not affected under the shutdown. If it was, we would have seen rioting by now.

3 Likes

I’m not going to pretend to know all the specifics but if it went on for awhile, it looks as if there was definitely going to be problems for the program. There were numerous articles warning about it. Here’s just one of them that I found.

3 Likes

Well, we don’t have to worry about that now.

4 Likes

Yeah it is a mute point.

2 Likes

Trumps talks and tweets a mean game but he is a cuck and a spineless jellyfish.
He may as well be a liberal leftist at this point.
There is no hope for our political system and sitting around pretending there is wastes more time that we don’t have.
Who would back Trump again in the GOP for 2020?
Why would they when the media and the FBI have made it clear that its “illegal” in jew clown world to like ,agree with or even associate with Trump!

Meanwhile if he doesn’t get re-elected , which it looks like he won’t , can you imagine the “revenge” tactics the next leftist communist democrat will take out against white America?
Image result for spineless jellyfish trump

Can you understand how specifically they will attack us for daring to vote for our interests , which was supposed to be what Trump stood for…?
And we will still sit here and think about how we can type and vote in booths to win our nation back.

5 Likes

i do because the fake news used it as a bashing platform against Trump and as a result the polls were sliding. all it would have taken was another jew-false-flag on an airliner and Trump would have been in the dog house…this way he can give the fed workers a needed paycheck and show that he’s willing to negotiate with the unreasonable democrats who wanted a wall long ago anyway. Trump will eventually get some kind of a wall even if it’s not what we expected. he’s already waffling on the size and scope… ann has every right to be angry but she’s not up for reelection in two years.

3 Likes

Words of wisdom…

6 Likes