Trucker Convoy Heading to US-Mexico Border

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/trucker-convoy-heading-to-us-mexico-border/

A trucker convoy will be heading to the US-Mexico border to demand an end to the illegal alien invasion. It’s going to begin tomorrow and will be hitting Eagle Pass, Texas, Tucson, Arizona and San Diego, California. They’re claiming there’s going to be 700,000 vehicles participating.

Massive Trucker Convoy called "Take Our Border Back" is headed to Eagle Pass.

"700,000 vehicles! That's the prediction here." pic.twitter.com/ybQs7sgKyL

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) January 26, 2024

Whoa. A massive convoy of truckers is gearing up to stop the invasion at the southern border.

Republican rep. Keith Self says, “Once again, the truckers are standing for We the People.”@DailyMail reports:

“Hundreds – possibly thousands – of big rigs will head for Eagle Pass… pic.twitter.com/8gisakmTlK

— The Vigilant Fox 🦊 (@VigilantFox) January 26, 2024

Here’s the poster image promoting it.

![|1077x1556](upload://dAznoiyNCr61Ccgtwb5GJhG7YWP.jpeg)

I do support these people in principle. I obviously want the border closed and immigration at zero. We should be doing mass deportations and stripping people of citizenship that they were wrongly given through subversive laws passed by subversive Jews.

Unfortunately, peaceful protests in 21st century America have accomplished very little. Look at Charlottesville, J6 etc.. Hell, even something like Occupy Wall Street.

We are dealing with an irredeemably corrupt Jewish system devoid of any sense of justice or fairness.

I’m not trying to go full black pill on this but what are these people planning on doing? Are they going to show up for a few days to protest and leave? If they were talking about blocking the border and creating significant problems like the Canadian truckers did back in 2022 I’d be a bit more excited about this. They blocked border crossings and caused mayhem in Ottawa which forced Justin Trudeau to react by implementing all sorts of tyrannical measures. It doesn’t sound like anything like that is being planned here.

I guess we’ll see what happens with this. If it helps cause further destabilization of the existing political system that’d be great, but I’m not overly optimistic that this will yield that result.

5 Likes

If they stop commerce it will be HUGE. Remember when pos, Trumpstein threatened to close the Mexico Border because of the illegal invasion? The pos Mexican gov capitulated. Well, not like we wanted because they knew that Trump was a coward but it sort-of worked.

If this convoy stops trade between Mexico and the USA all Hell is going to break loose. The entire Mexican economy hinges on trade with The USA. The monied brownies down there will put all sorts of pressure on their corrupt politicians to “DO SOMETHING”.

Also: this could start a much larger conflict between thousands of ARMED and angry rednecks and the US Gov. They know what happened in Commie Canada and they’re not likely to allow the government to do this to them. I think that if BidenCo or that pos fake AZ Governor try to go Trudeau on them they’ll fight back. The Truckers in Canada were unarmed. Big BIG difference.

2 Likes

We had trucker protests in the US last year and it did nothing and died out. The people of Texas should volunteer to go armed to the border and stop the invaders from coming in. The govt won’t do so it’s up to the people of Texas to stop it.

2 Likes

the governor and county police chiefs could deputize them and there’d be no shortage of volunteers.

2 Likes

They should but it doesn’t mean they will otherwise it would have happened along time ago.

2 Likes

This trucker convoy sounds like more of a harmless feel-good publicity stunt than a real attempt to stop massive nonwhite migration into the country. Maybe Drumpf will briefly mention them at one of his rallies and then all the Catturd patriots will take off their cowboy hats and wave them around shouting USA! USA! So no, I’m not excited by this upcoming event at all. Unless Kris Kristofferson and Ali McGraw show up, lol.

I’m also disappointed with “Patriot Front”, aka, Pussy Front. I briefly hoped they might become a sort of Freikorps or Sturmabteilung organization. But no, they’re just some goofs wearing khakis and hoodies who walk around together carrying flags and signs for no particular reason. Yet another black pill right there. Still, I can’t help but feel the Empire’s days are numbered.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.