Trey Gowdy Celebrates Worthless Niglet Child on Twitter

Originally published at: Trey Gowdy Celebrates Worthless Niglet Child on Twitter | Infostormer.com

Congressman Trey Gowdy decided to post this very bizarre tweet on his official Twitter account the other day.

Just WTF is going on here? It sounds like Gowdy is referring to this little niglet kid as being some sort of “refugee” who is going to get dumped here in the United States. As if bringing third world populations into our country has been a good thing.

I’m tired of hearing about the plight of all these brown and black nigger children in the third world. The world would be better off if millions of them starve and die. If they do manage to grow into adults all they do is rape and pillage. They are worthless and offer nothing of value. It’s insane to endorse this idea that we need to keep importing these monkeys into our country.

The good news is that it is Gowdy’s last term in Congress. Good riddance. He’s been a flake on the Russia hoax stuff any way. And besides, we don’t need any crazy niglet lovers serving in public office.

4 Likes

Damn…I thought Gowdy might have been one of the few good goys in Congress. But he’s just another fucked up servant of ZOG who loves niglets.

Can someone tell me what’s going on with Lindsay Graham? Is he no longer an Israel First pickle-kisser?

4 Likes

There’s no way Graham will stop shilling for Israel.

2 Likes

The only thing worse than Gowdy celebrating the little niglet is reading the comments on his twitter page from whites, both male and female agreeing with him.
“she’s a doll”
“she’s so cute”
she’s adorable"
“we need more people like Gowdy”
“thanks for helping her and her family”
“precious gift from God”, etc,etc,etc.

It was absolutely sickening to read those comments.

2 Likes

Pathological altruism is killing us.

3 Likes

@ZyKlon The scheming kike knows all of our weaknesses and how to exploit them to its advantage.

Happiest-Merchant

1 Like

I used to be a huge Trey Gowdy fan, he promised so much but never delivered. In some ways it’s worse than McCain, at least you knew he was a filthy lying whore for Israel.

2 Likes