Tranny Flashes its Fake Tits on White House Lawn

Originally published at: Tranny Flashes its Fake Tits on White House Lawn | Infostormer.com

As part of the United States government’s faggot pride celebrations, some weird tranny flashed its fake tits while on the White House lawn.

Biden entertaining transgender strippers at the family friendly pride event at the White House. pic.twitter.com/CucPOaZFoM

— @amuse (@amuse) June 13, 2023

The tranny was living its truth.

Transgender influencer who posed topless at the White House’s Pride Event speaks out:

“I was simply…living my truth.” pic.twitter.com/ELsAUDPmmR

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) June 13, 2023

I guess this is what Joe Biden was talking about when he described how he was going to bring decency back to the White House. Indecency is more like it.

I mean what is next? Are they going to hold gay anal sex orgies on the White House lawn for next year’s faggot pride celebrations? They might as well since they’ve been able to get away with pretty much everything else.

This is the type of shit that happens when an empire is n the process of collapsing.

7 Likes

The USA had a full-blown tranny as first lady for EIGHT YEARS. The joke is on the American people.

7 Likes

fake and gay…

3 Likes

This country is morally and ethically sick and there’s only one way to save it. I’ll leave it at that.

5 Likes

Time to summon Hans and his flammenwerfer.

4 Likes

Whats really bad is i dont think we`ve hit rock bottom yet.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.