Top Jew to Meet With Musk Over "Antisemitism"

The 9/11 terrorist Jew, Netanyahu is terrified that the truth about 9/11 will reach the normie goyim. so much so that he’s flying to meet with Musk in the USA and will likely threaten him with death if he neglects to stop users from saying truths about the evil, satanic, sub-human Jews. Netty is especially concerned about the “ban the ADL” messages that are trending. Musk mused about letting it go to a vote which got the attention of the head psychopath Jew.

The Jews have overdone it and they know it. Everyone now knows that JEW, George Soros is funding the invasion of Niggers into Europe and The USA. People are learning about Blackrock and Vanguard both owned by JEWS. The Trumpies are seeing their leader get railroaded into prison by Justice Department Jews. It couldn’t be clearer. JEWS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA AND ALL WHITE COUNTRIES. JEW JEWS JEWS… Hopefully some patriot in Cali will spear Netty with a pitch fork.

https://www.eutimes.net/2023/09/netanyahu-flying-to-silicon-valley-to-meet-with-elon-musk-and-discuss-anti-semitism-on-x/

2 Likes

“If I get any more money from the American taxpayer, I’m going to have to steal a wallet.”

– Bibi Netanyahu

2 Likes

I believe Musk well knows the power of Jews, especially as a collective group (which they disallow for Whites) - he knows that despite his billions, they can and will (happily) take him and all of his companies down.

Next: Muck visits the Wailing Wall.

1 Like