Today is Martin Luther Coon Day

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/today-is-martin-luther-coon-day/

Today is Martin Luther King Day otherwise known as Martin Luther Coon Day. Some of my friends have also referred to it as “nigger day” which is equally appropriate.

There is no reason to celebrate Martin Luther King whose real name was Michael King. He was a Jew-trained communist agitator and a sex pervert. This holiday should be abolished because it is an insult to all real Americans. Every street named after him should be renamed “Nigger Boulevard” due to the amount of nigger crimes that occur around these areas. All statues and memorials dedicated to this nigger should be torn down and replaced with statues of James Earl Ray.

King once said that we should judge people on the content of their character. Well, I am judging King on the content of his character and the content of his character was shit like the color of his skin.

![|819x504](upload://2suKbC9qAvzsiIeBOS4ESDNU4TS.jpeg)

The real hero is Ray who heroically killed this communist nigger agitator.

It’s just a shame the Jews turned King into a false hero and martyr after his death. Most of what people believe about King is based around Jewish mythology instead of concrete facts.

10 Likes

It’s the time of year to post and re-post these all over normie sites:

8 Likes

“injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere” , said King who supported “affirmative action” which is blatant UNCONSTITUTIONAL discrimination against White People.

6 Likes

I sometimes wonder about the level of James Earl Ray’s involvement in King’s death. Was he another Oswald type patsy? King’s family and his successor Jesse Jackson seemed to think so. Hoover’s FBI had it in for King and Lyndon Johnson definitely didn’t like him either. King began condemning the Vietnam war and looked as if he was about to start openly supporting the Palestinians. So ZOG decided he had to go. And once he was dead ZOG could “rehabilitate” King’s image to suit its anti-White agenda.

7 Likes

Those are great memes!

5 Likes

We can thank Ronald Reagan for making ML Coon a federal holiday. Another great move by the Republicans.

8 Likes

I can’t wait until it’s time to celebrate Blag Hiftory Mumf, ma’am!:watermelon::fist:t5:

OIP - 2023-09-27T162607.659 27677F3B00000578-3032134-image-m-36_1428590952264

6 Likes

Yep. Niggers have plenty to be proud of. We should honor their achievements all year long;

5 Likes

Marchin’ Lootin Coon day. We need to have a George Lincoln Rockwell Day.

3 Likes

So did everyone enjoy Greasy nigger Day?

1 Like

Yes. A George Lincoln Rockwell day would be proper.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.