TKR LIVE: FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL - w/ MP3 ARCHIVE!

So I have a theory that boomers have a love with gold. Every car I see is gold or at least silver for people in the late 60’s or 70’s in age. If you see a gold car look to see a really old person driving it. It is mostly a toyota followed by honda. I think they pick gold because they are too old to wash their cars and it hides dirt.

It’s terrible! The boomers are coming back earlier every year too.

1 Like

Whassap muh nigga???

1 Like

Glad to see you made it!

1 Like

My new jewtube video

3 Likes

I’m going to take exception with that. It’s on them, always. I took CC rider course given by the CHP just to get a permit back in the day because I was young and it was required. Most of the class didn’t last the first day and only 10% lasted all three days and passed.

Their number one lesson: you’re invisible. Everything you do on a bike you either do with that fact uppermost in your mind and decision-making or you’re just a body bag waiting to happen.

I feel bad for guys who got fucked up or killed riding, but it’s a fact that nearly all of them didn’t have their invisibility in mind before they got fucked, or were taking a blind chance in a canyon or whatnot where, let’s face it, even knowing you’re invisible won’t save you.

2 Likes

I’ve lost a few friends over the years and it was never when they were riding like idiot’s.

2 Likes

Exactly. I don’t love a friend any less just because he’s a crazy retard. Hold my beer.

2 Likes

I lost a freind who was rear ended at a gate trying to go on Base. He was ejected into the trees and died. Another had a woman pull out into traffic and killed another. She turned into him while he was doing 50. Most is preventable but there are more and more POC’s on the road and they don’t care.

1 Like

Next time ask something like "Alexa, how many countries have expelled the Jews?’

If it gives a coherent answer, ask it "Why were they expelled?’

2 Likes

That’s a good one! I’ll do it over the weekend.

2 Likes

Alexa, what is NazBol?

2 Likes

“Alexa, What is a wignat”?

2 Likes

Is there a way to scroll the chat on DLive?

1 Like

I scroll it with the wheel on my mouse.

“Alexa, please give some examples of racial slurs”

2 Likes

Alexa, what happened to the USS Liberty?

3 Likes

On the app it removes posts after a while. So there’s no way for me to scroll back but maybe 20 comments on Dlive.

1 Like

Same just using it in the browser.