TKR LIVE: FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL - w/ MP3 ARCHIVE!

It works! Thanks bro!

2 Likes

When I was in my late teens I started riding the the outlaws mc. Back then there were a bunch of old guys that rode ridged and kick. They all had back problems and bad ankles.

2 Likes

My friend had a 67 shovelhead kickstart. He loved it and yet hated it. It was a finnicky bike to start and he would mostly ride his dyna.

3 Likes

Yeah, some conveniences like electric starters are impossible to not prefer.
Shocks are nice on the ass and back too.

3 Likes

Hey @Azzmador, off topic, where are you doing the Sunday TKR show now? I checked DLive & DS but couldnā€™t find it. Checked Bitchute too.

We didnā€™t do it on dlive. It will be posted on Daily Stormer tomorrow.

2 Likes

Posted with freedom to call a cig a fag and a person from Niger a nigger.

2 Likes

Yeah, but some may be disappointed, bc we had Lee on and took advantage of the opportunity to do a rare very serious show, so I probably only said nigger 10 or 12 times.

4 Likes

Dude youā€™re a fag.

Go scream nigger in the forest and see if anyone hears you.

2 Likes

Heā€™s a deleted fag now.

2 Likes

Thank God, that dude was annoying. His name alone made him worthy of a punch in the face.

2 Likes

They just want me to say nigger on Dlive so Iā€™ll lose my channel. TBQF, only a dumb nigger would take their nigger-tier bait.

3 Likes

The live show on Sunday night was great. Your black impression was top notch as usual.

Saying nigger is playing checkers, being smart and talking about enwords is playing chess. Fags like that dude is just jealous he and whoever he is a fan of is not effective or influential like you, Mr_White_Tuber, HateFarm, Anglin, weev and anybody else associated with DS. Keep doing what youā€™re doing the way your doing it. Thanks to you guys We Will Win!!!

2 Likes

thanks bro. Iā€™ll keep at it. probably do a Grand Theft Azzmador stream later tonight, but no promises.

3 Likes

Shovels are nice but the whole electrical system is shit along with the solid mounts and the constant oil leaks in the tubes but you can rebuild them fairly cheap and there are parts to correct all the major imperfections.

I just traded a bunch of parts Iā€™ve had in storage for over 10 years for a 96 dyna wideglide so Iā€™m looking at it as a free bike that Iā€™ll eventually get around to.
00J0J_2zeJi6CUEAV_600x450

3 Likes

Not a bad deal honestly. Where I live it is a death sentence to ride a bike. Watched too many friends die from riding, but it NEVER was their fault! Other idiots pull out in front of you or rear end youā€¦ If I ever move back to the West Coast I would grab a Wide Glide.

1 Like

Glides are nice bikes, very comfortable plus the 90s evo motor is cheap and easy to work and imo itā€™s the best motor Harley ever built.

I ride a 99 police special that I picked up for $3500 with 77k miles. I probably have another $1500 into it and it runs like a new bike.
00y0y_bUerYGxvnHR_600x450

1 Like

I live in Florida so riding can be pretty scary.

2 Likes

you have to dodge the elderly

3 Likes

Iā€™m by the Beltway so it gets pretty retarded here.

2 Likes