TIME Declares Zelensky "Man of the Year"

Originally published at: TIME Declares Zelensky “Man of the Year” | Infostormer.com

The Jew Zelensky has been named TIME’s Person of the Year or as I like to call it TIME’s Man of the Year.

TIME's 2022 Person of the Year: Volodymyr Zelensky and the spirit of Ukraine #TIMEPOY https://t.co/06Y5fuc0fG pic.twitter.com/i8ZT3d5GDa

— TIME (@TIME) December 7, 2022

This award is like the only thing notable about TIME Magazine in 2022. It’s whole brand is dead and nobody reads it.

I guess it figures that TIME like the Financial Times would celebrate this midget Jew war criminal. Even though the award is technically meant to go to the man who has had the biggest impact over the year, most people interpret the award as an endorsement or a celebration of the individual.

There is obviously nothing to celebrate about Zelensky. He has condemned untold numbers of Ukrainians to their death as part of an effort to ethnically cleans Russians in the Eastern part of Ukraine. This has been done to ensure that this entire region has legalized gay anal sex and child trannies. He’s refused peace talks and is content to fight this war to the last Ukrainian.

He’s literally a child of the devil and belongs in hell.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Time is a fading fake news giant who helped take America to war on BushCo lies in The Middle East.

Tucker exposes Zelensky as a tyrant. Tucker Carlson: Zelenskyy's cabinet is devising ways to punish Christians - YouTube

1 Like

Sickening.
I wouldn’t wipe my but with that toxic Jew propaganda mag. Only a true idiot libtard NPC would ever read that pure fake news.
I’d rather watch something like ABC News than read Time magazine, and I’d rather shoot myself than watch ABC News.

What did he do besides whine and beg for money constantly and probably spend a lot of the money on Cocaine from what I hear. And launder money for FTX Jews and the Biden family.

It is high TIME this magazine went out of business because it crossed over to the dark side long ago. Perhaps in the 80s it was okay but not now. It’s compromized, big time.

No pun intended. Ain’t nobody got Time fuh dat. :roll_eyes:

Little buddy…

wait is that his little satan’s imp weiner?
Satan’s little Imp in-training… I guess we know who Satan is then…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.