Tim Pool Praised by Jews and "Conservatives" for Defending Jews

Originally published at: Tim Pool Praised by Jews and “Conservatives” for Defending Jews | Infostormer.com

Tim Pool has been praised by Jews and fake conservatives for his defense of Jews against Ye and Nick Fuentes.

Here’s a sampling.

I haven’t seen all this but good for @Timcast for trying.

Fuentes is a racist little troll rat and Kanye is just lost and drunk on fame.

Trump really screwed the pooch on this one.

pic.twitter.com/4Dbov4T8vG

— Dave Rubin (@RubinReport) November 29, 2022

Ye is being used like a pawn by guys like this. pic.twitter.com/q8Bv7GzalF

— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) November 29, 2022

Today was a win for free speech (thanks @Timcast) and the ideals of @AndrewBreitbart: more speech, not less. Cancel culture is failure. Debate is the answer. Fools will expose themselves when confronted by fair questions. cc: @elonmuskhttps://t.co/9AGm99cqAv via @BreitbartNews

— Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) November 29, 2022

I think I’m the only one who watched Kanye on @Timcast and honestly just thought it was pretty sad. Manic ramblings of a guy so rich that he doesn’t have anyone in his life to get him some help. So he’ll spiral downhill with mooching vultures picking at his bones.

— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) November 29, 2022

Pool proved conclusively that he is nothing more than another puppet protecting Jewish power with the way he conducted the interview with Ye. The fact that so many Jews and fake conservatives are praising him proves this. It also shows what a problem these fake conservatives are. They may say some good things about certain issues but they will never call out the major problem we have and that is these Jews. Instead, they attack people like Ye and Nick Fuentes who are talking about this situation.

Weirdly enough, the next Timcast show Pool did was Timcast Episode 666 which featured the Jew Michael Malice wearing an Israel armband.

This was obviously done to mock anybody who is aware of the Jewish problem. Why else would Tim do this? There’s no way this was a coincidence.

![|865x518](upload://ddu5WBxzXQgkYVXPMimyS66OVmk.jpeg)

As far as I’m concerned, anybody who is defending Jews in 2022 can’t call themselves a “conservative.” It is impossible to conserve anything so long as we have all these Jews running things who are implementing every destructive and insane policy you can think of.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.