Thousands of Apes to Flood Into America as Title 42 Expires

Originally published at: Thousands of Apes to Flood Into America as Title 42 Expires | Infostormer.com

Many thousands of apes are preparing to flood into America as Title 42 provisions expire.

NEW: Thousands of Haitians have gathered in the Mexican border city of Reynosa, across from McAllen, TX, ahead of Title 42’s expiration at midnight. Here, they are being informed about the changes that will take place after Title 42 is no longer in effect. pic.twitter.com/0gZwOBZU9X

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) May 11, 2023

Happening now: Approximately 15,000 Haitians are about 50 miles from the border outside McAllen, Texas.#Title42

pic.twitter.com/vGEQi8dKKo

— Rebecca Brannon (@RebsBrannon) May 11, 2023

Texas National Guard troops and Texas DPS troopers deploy razor wire at the border as Title 42 is set to expire in hours pic.twitter.com/09q214Fa5c

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) May 11, 2023

EXCLUSIVE: We got drone shots of the massive group of Haitians in Reynosa, MEX. They are waiting for title 42 to end tonight. WATCH: pic.twitter.com/DGbjpRVhTh

— Thomas Cooper (@TCoop1800) May 11, 2023

Tens of thousands of people are hoping to enter the US as Title 42 restrictions end

Follow us on Rumble: https://t.co/Nuc9nUzlmx pic.twitter.com/6BnBHTfabD

— RT (@RT_com) May 11, 2023

They aren’t even going to bother going through the motions with orders to appear in court.

🚨 BREAKING: Biden’s Border Patrol chief has sent out a memo authorizing the release of migrants into the U.S. WITHOUT court dates (Fox News)

Title 42 ends tonight at 11:59pm EDT.

— Nick Sortor (@nicksortor) May 11, 2023

At least they are able to get Door Dash orders.

Are you kidding me????

These illegal migrants are ordering DOOR DASH at the border while they prepare to invade our country once Title 42 gets lifted!!!

You CANNOT make this up!!! pic.twitter.com/ds1iI3IIqY

— Graham Allen (@GrahamAllen_1) May 10, 2023

Whatever America is now is not the America I knew in the 1980s, 1990s or even the early 2000s. It has totally degenerated into a satanic multi-racial economic wasteland of insanity. This is just another step in its degeneration.

I’m even having unfavorable encounters with some of these people and I live in one of the most demographically European areas in America. Just hours ago I had some brown ape harassing me for gas money outside of a gym. I should not have to deal with brown apes harassing me for gas money like this. I am sure you will all agree.

Republicans should refuse to raise the debt ceiling unless something is done about this and many other problems, but we already know they won’t do shit.

8 Likes

It won’t stop until Whites stop it. You can’t win a war fighting defense and worrying about optics and what the jew media is going to say. I hate the left but I admire their fight and will to win at all costs.

Fear and intimidation are great weapons, maybe one day we will figure that out. The left sure has.

5 Likes

Haitians are the Niggers Nigger, the lowest of all sub-humans. Florida is flooded with these savages.

3 Likes

Texas, California, Arizona will be hit the hardest. Glad I’m not living in San Diego right now.

1 Like

We all know this is being done by design.

Mayorkas, as a Jew, is following the Jew’s Prime Directive of doing everything possible to destroy the White population of White homelands.

Now we have hordes of low IQ, high fertility, non-English-speaking people flooding into our country to steal and parasite off of everything we have built.

There will be plenty of this too:

Suspected California Serial Killer Identified as Illegal Alien From El Salvador

2 Likes

The left also has vote fraud.

They will 100% demonize anyone who claims otherwise - they’ve even got the judicial system tied up so judges toss out any valid evidence - of which there is a ton.

2 Likes

This will spill out to all parts of the country - even small towns will not be spared.

My husband’s relatives had to move out of their rural town b/c ZOG was moving in niggers from New York and Dominicans - crime soared, the parks were taken over and there are drive-bys on the once-safe streets. The schools have been overwhelmed - one of the last remaining relatives had to send her kids to a private school miles away b/c the local school had become non-White and ganged out.

3 Likes

it’s the same story everywhere Niggers takeover.

3 Likes

Sad. At some point we have to draw the line.

That serial killer looks strangely like Richard Ramirez. I wonder how many love letters he’s getting in jail.

1 Like

Hooray! Just in time for the summer plague season!

2 Likes

What a difference a few million in bribe money makes. Wild Bill Clinton on illegal immigration circa 1996.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.