TheRightStuff.biz Stands By Their Association with Feds and Weirdos

Considering that Mike Enoch a person who does radio for a living is unwilling to appear on another radio show to discuss the Jim Object/Jayoh situation and TRS staff is mass deleting the comments from people asking questions about it, I somehow doubt the Jayoh question will be answered soon enough.

Calling us incels and claiming this is “gay drama” does not change the contents of the Jim Object podcast. You are flatly refusing to address the core issue at hand.

2 Likes

This shill is a liar and the truth is not in him. He is also very poor at argumentation and logic.

3 Likes

The amount of shilling that I’ve seen trying to deflect from the contents of this Jim Object podcast is truly astounding. The fact that we are seeing all this shilling out there indicates that some type of major honeypot was exposed and there’s a bunch of people who are not happy about it.

3 Likes

In nasally echo voice

If you ask any questions about an astounding chain of suspicious events and the most obvious bunch of stonewalling seen in a month of Sundays in far right circles, you are a pathetic incel with no life who can’t get a woman to fuck him so you go around making hay about nothing!

Recording, what recording?

Behavior, what behavior?

Evidence, what evidence?

LMAO GAY DRAMA, LOSERS!!!

3 Likes

It’s hilarious to see these people trying to spin a counter narrative.

The articles up on Hunter Wallace’s site trying to deflect from the core issue is actually some of the best unintentional comedy I’ve read in awhile. I hope he keeps publishing them.

2 Likes

Those recordings are sick and evil. It’s as if you’ve fallen into a radioactive waste dump and have to decontaminate after listening to them. Yeah, the rambo stuff is all bullshit, but you can’t make up sick stuff like JO was talking about with that gumbo fag. Enoch and Co. understand this and the only way they can cover is to try to ignore it. There’s no defending it. They’ve backed themselves into a corner on this one.

2 Likes

You are right. There is no defending it. And the fact that they haven’t fired this Jim Object character yet indicates that they can’t fire him because he’s some sort of cop/fed or informant and that their organization is compromised.

1 Like

LMAO! Yeah, I actually listened to the “Anarchy Gumbo” recording, all 58’42" of it. That dude JO was definitely not joking or trolling.

1 Like

He was totally serious. Especially when he was describing all that weird BDSM/razor play/tranny shit. He talked like somebody who had some actual experience with that sick garbage.

Anybody who suggests that Jim Object was trolling in that podcast is a straight up liar.

3 Likes

OK, finally can we please move on now?

1 Like

I just took a look at some of those articles, and wow, that’s some real psycho-obsessive stuff. I think Wallace may end up in an institution before long.

It wouldn’t be the first time.

1 Like

Like I said before. I’m not going to talk about this forever.

But its hugely important that people know that TRS has been compromised by feds.

I’m also going to call out people like Hunter Wallace who have been defending TRS and purposefully misdirecting people away from this information with stupid and baseless attacks.

3 Likes

But Mike and Striker are BTFOing whiny jews and their narratives all the time, I don’t buy that the whole TRS is “absolute cop fest” like DS said.
I am leaving open mind for J.O., but there is no way Mike or Sven would be feds (one of them runs TRS, right? I think Sven is the boss actually)
And yeah, I’m going in circles, but again, I think their silence policy is stupid and they shouldn’t have closed comment section, but I could also put myself in their skin if I wanted to uphold such policy.
I’m sorry if this is boring, I’m not a paycuck either way, I will stop.

1 Like

I’m not sure how you can have an open mind about this Jim Object/Jayoh person. He has clearly manufactured two very different stories about himself to gain favor and entry into first the online anarchist community and then later into TRS.

His behavior is that of a fed who infiltrates dissident political movements. The fact that Mike/Sven don’t just fire him speaks to the prospect that they can’t fire him because he’s a cop.

I said this to Azzmador, I love to give everyone benefit of doubt. I mean, no one got in jail because of his TRS associations so far, right? (i’m actually uninformed, but I’m just assuming, I haven’t heard of such case myself)
Also yeah, why would Mike and Sven fire him if he’s not fed and they know it?
Yeah, it’s jewy of them for not being transparent, but I don’t know.

1 Like

Just because somebody hasn’t gone to jail is not a valid excuse for letting a federal informant maintain an association with your organization.

As I’ve outlined in my articles before, the best case scenario is that this Jim Object character is a liar who has used different lies about himself to gain entry into two dissident political movements and that he is in direct communication with feds and random costume Nazi weirdos like Matt Heimbach.

Even the best case scenario is not the least bit okay.

4 Likes

Bit of a light necropost here but I was curious as to thoughts on the following article regarding jew and fed leadership over white identity groups and websites. Not saying all interpretations presented are accurate but it does raise questions.

1 Like

who’s behind this website - CFT

anyone knows?

Unsure as to who operates the site.