TheRightStuff.biz Stands By Their Association with Feds and Weirdos

Bro, you started this. You replied to a post where I corrected a factual error in the article in the absolute bitchiest way, then you doubled down on the estrogen with every reply. Give it a rest.

3 Likes

Hammback doesn’t realize he disabled Jo’s listening device when he slammed his hammy hand on that table.

JO is a pathological liar. Who knows what to believe from him? Instead of distancing themselves from him, TDS defends him. That itself should be a big red flag.

Now that I think of it, Enoch’s interview after the jew-wife story sounds very much like jewish pilpul.

3 Likes

The way Enoch has responded to all of these controversies has been jewish. This is just an observable fact.

3 Likes

I haven’t said much about this on any of the sites i visit and comment on daily, this one being my favorite, so i guess i’ll toss in my 2 cents.
IMO the problem with D.S. and others is their extreme misogynist “religious” posture which comes straight from the propaganda messianic politico-religion of those bent on our self-genocide … this is very revealing in my opinion …
With that said i have thought Anglin to be some sort of an agent for quite some time, even before he or one of his mods banned me from the daily incel sausage fest about a yr and half ago now for questioning the moon landing hoax and suggesting that the heliocentric model of the universe ,proposed and first implemented by the jesuit cryptos, to be a form of mind control and long game that many could’ve never seen coming.

I think some stuff anglin says about women to be true but something irks me about some manlet incel who coincidentally looks like an identical clone of Mayer Rothschild who lives in the bush of some remote region of the third world in africa or diarrhea land banging trannies and eating bbq’d bats with underage waifu looking teenaged tranny hookers, who advocates beating and shaming all white women.
I understand that most young women are slutty , slimey trash…but i digress.
…Don’t know much about TRS or most of the people involved, or much about this whole childish scenario in general.
Calling our own like minded people “losers” and all this infighting must have a bunch of giddy jews palm rubbing somewhere or maybe DS and TRS and all these shitbags were propped up by our {{{enemies}}} from the start, which is likely in clown world.
Anglin is weevs shabos goy puppet boy and that is how they get paid, by dancing anglin around as a nazi caricature.
The jews use the world wide web to push most of their propaganda now because tv is a dying forum but they’ve always used clown-like cartoonish caricatures to push the knotzee agenda to dissuade normies from taking up their own racial interests.

The truth is that most of us who frequent these sights and have this level of awareness of our own genocide, are on a level of understanding that the vast majority of people will never be on.

The “Hollywood Nazi” is a traveling road show the Jews have been putting on since the 1950s.
If they can’t find a White man dumb or corrupt enough to play Hollywood Nazi for them, a Jew will play the role. Frank Collin (Cohen) started the American Nazi Party and this guy led marches through Jewish neighborhoods, not to recruit Whites, but to rile the Jews up.
Daily Stormer has the same mission as Frank Collin.
That being to kick the Jewish hornet’s nest and to get free speech shut down on social media.
I see some correlations.
We cannot rely on comparing things from or even thinking we know the history of what has happened to make correlations in the modern era of political games being played on the internet with optics and other nonsense.
Everything is deception and has multi-tiered agendas

4 Likes

What we need to do , is figure out how to start a dating site for }}}our people{{{ so we can get some white babies produced here…lol

3 Likes

Anglin is not an incel. That is a troll narrative he is spinning. It should be obvious to most anyone.

Daily Stormer is not about “Hollywood Nazism” at all. We are American Nationalists.

You realize that both myself and Lee Rogers are closely associated with Daily Stormer?

Finally, weev is not a Jew. Do not accuse, infer, or allude to that again. It will not be tolerated here.

There are no Jews at Daily Stormer. Daily Stormer’s mission is to entertain and inform, and unfortunately, Daily Stormer, a troll and humor site mainly for male youth, is having to be the adult in the room, calling out Hollywood Nazism and those who promote federal informants.
Infostormer and The Krypto Report are also among the few adults in the room.

You may not like our style, but that doesn’t give you license to simply make up all these weird accusations against us.

Color me not surprised you are a flat earther.

jewflatearf

3 Likes

You are entitled to your opinions, but nothing you mentioned in that post addressed anything relating to TRS’s willful associations with federal informants or the fact that they have a self-described fed snitch, drug trafficker and tranny-fucker involved inside of their operation.

I find it very strange that there are so many people bringing up all sorts of extraneous nonsense to attack the Daily Stormer without addressing the core substance of this TRS/Jim Object situation.

2 Likes

He’s angry about the optics war, which was fought against the Hollywood Neo Nazi types like TWP etc., yet he accuses Daily Stormer of being some Jew-run Hollywood Nazi outfit. IMHO, that goes way beyond an opinion. It reeks of outright hypocrisy and mendacity.

He wants to piss down our backs and tell us it’s raining.

1 Like

That’s the thing. Both of us and all the Daily Stormer writers are directly opposed to all the costume, Hollywood Nazi shit. There are several articles that have been written about this. In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ve written a few about this subject both here and over at the Daily Stormer.

And much of the humor and satire on the Daily Stormer is being deliberately misconstrued as serious commentary to claim that it is a Hollywood Nazi site when it is obviously not.

4 Likes

Call me crazy but the only way to make white babies is to have sex with white women. The fact is both DS and infostormer regularly push anti woman stances. I don’t know TRS at all and don’t care to. Anyone who willfully works with feds should be shunned. We need to calm down and act like adults. We can disagree with each other with out taking cheap shots.

4 Likes

i dont really know whats going on so i shouldnt have opened my mouth thb

DS has this unique way of coming across serious then when backed into a corner, oh it’s just trolling shut it faggot. Skiddish. And okay, feds are in TRS, now what? What’s the plan? Are we gonna bring down feds? holds in laughter If anything that will up their listenership. Free publicity because now everyone is scanning their material for answers.

Spitting into the wind and losing sight of the original reason this is even a thing.

1 Like

This topic does nothing but sow discord.

4 Likes

Explain the Jim Object tape then. Funny how you people who want to psychoanalyze the people bringing up legitimate concerns don’t want to explain the recording being discussed. Neither does anyone at TRS. Weird.

Daily Stormer has WAY more traffic than TRS. How does this get them "publicity?’

Pull your head out and think logically.

What corner exactly are they backed into there, Sigmund Freud? The corner where they’re concerned about that recording you don’t want to address?

No, it actually raises legitimate and serious concerns. If that sows discord, so be it.

Friendship Nationalism is pure silliness.

“Oh, let’s all be friends and overlook potential serious dangers.”

Why don’t you go give the recording a listen instead of trying to tone police this thing?

1 Like

And don’t you think people should be warned about such a thing?

1 Like

The goal is not to bring down the “feds” as you say. It is to warn people so they don’t associate with them.

1 Like

Okay. You have nothing else going on in your life so you are all in on homo internet drama. You people are kicking and screaming because life is not giving you the answers you are demanding. The jayoh question will be answered soon enough and it won’t be good enough for you incels. Then it’ll be on to the next I DEMAND ANSWERS OR YOU ARE GAY FED thing. I’m glad they are not cucking to your guys’ every demand. Who the fuck made ds the ultimate authority on issues?

1 Like

Respond to the Jim Object recordings, shill. Why is it you want to psychoanalyze those with questions about it instead of address the actual issue?

https://dailystormer.name/still-no-statement-on-why-a-fed-linked-heroin-dealer-is-running-therightstuff-biz-security/

Not an argument. Addresses no issues at hand.

No facts or refutations, just attack on people asking questions.

Projection. Sounds like you’ve had to deal with some accusations in the past yourself.

Yeah, bc being transparent about such matters is cucking. Nobody deserves to know if their data, their identity, or their well-being is safe after plowing tons of time and money into TRS and it’s IRL meetup groups.

LOL, they’re not sending their best over here to shill.

Address the recording. Address the other issues. Or stick to lying, obfuscating, and straw-manning.

1 Like