Theories Swirl About Baltimore Bridge Collapse Incident

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/theories-swirl-about-baltimore-bridge-collapse-incident/

The Baltimore bridge collapse event the other day is expected to cause significant disruptions in global trade. There is all sorts of debate ongoing about what may or may not have happened. Either way, the event has effectively closed the operations of the major sea port in Baltimore.

The Baltimore bridge collapse is set to disrupt global trade, including metals, fossil fuels and grains, per Bloomberg.

— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) March 27, 2024

Joe Biden claimed that he took a train over the bridge many times even though there is no train that ever went over it.

🚨🇺🇸 Biden – Baltimore Key Bridge

“At about 130 a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge – which I’ve been over many many times by train & or by car”

A) There is NO Train over the bridge = LIE

B) By 8am the next morning ‘Officials’ had concluded it was just an… pic.twitter.com/YDwe2T8TpN

— Concerned Citizen (@BGatesIsaPyscho) March 27, 2024

I guess Biden is promising to allocate funds from the federal government to rebuild it which is shocking. I thought the federal government only spent money on Jewish wars.

The blacks that run the Baltimore city and state governments can’t locate several of the dead workers who were on the bridge when it collapsed and have apparently given up on trying to find them.

Baltimore officials have suspended the rescue mission and are now searching for the bodies of six construction workers presumed dead after a container ship crashed into a bridge, causing it to collapse. pic.twitter.com/U7wNhIQ8Oc

— DW News (@dwnews) March 27, 2024

There’s all sorts of theories about the incident.

Lara Logan is claiming that this was the result of a cyberattack.

Welcome to the world of cyber terrorism.
Acc to intel sources: The Baltimore bridge collapse was a 9/11 style attack but they won’t admit it and we cannot see it because it was a CYBER ATTACK.

All the SCADA systems that run our critical infrastructure like sewage, electric…

— Lara Logan (@laralogan) March 26, 2024

Others are saying that explosive devices blew up the bridge.

I don’t think either of these things have been conclusively proven. Although I do find it weird that a single cargo ship bumping into the bridge brought it down so easily. Of course, this bridge like much of America’s infrastructure was likely not being maintained properly. They probably had niggers in charge of all the bridge maintenance thus increasing the chance of a weird event like this.

As it stands now, I believe this event was most likely the result of diversity incompetence. It has been widely noted that there was a diversity crew of Indians navigating the cargo ship that rammed into the bridge.

![|836x663](upload://cnuZpmxpWvKLldXJLEUrxvBjJIl.jpeg)

Regardless of what you think specifically happened here, it is just a fact that America is crumbling all around us because a decision was made to prioritize hiring and promoting lower IQ coloreds and stupid women. There is no debating this.

1 Like

this vid shows the ship losing power just before hitting the bridge. It looks like the ship was on a collision course before the power goes out but it’s hard to tell. https://fb.watch/r3_GBH3D1G/

1 Like

I have a theory about the incident.
I think that the crew were out shitting over the side of the ship — all crowded on one side, causing the ship to tilt and ultimately crash into the bridge.
The reason it is said that theories are Swirling around is symbolic— as when a Toilet is flushed, shit swirls down the drain (unless something goes terribly wrong).
This is my professional opinion of what went down that fateful night,
Here is my theory in a symbolic image which sort of sums up the incident .

IMG_3507

1 Like

Everyone in the USA should expect this by now as #1 likely cause. My guess was there were Boeing Engineers involved and thats why Jewnews was SO KEEN not to show any photos of the captain or crew. My guess is these Indians were quite dark and Jewnews was worried people might jump to the usually correct conclusion as I did. Knowing Baltimore…

Biden of course was Immediately like “of course we’re gonna fix it!” when most people were just thinking ugh, why? :smile: As if anyone wants to drive to Baltimore on tourism. It’d be better and safer it it were more contained, like a big zoo perhaps :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.