The Military Coup in Niger is Pretty Awesome

Originally published at: The Military Coup in Niger is Pretty Awesome | Infostormer.com

The military coup in Niger is pretty great. I know it is great because it has angered the Jewish assholes in Washington DC. They’re threatening to withhold aid to Niger because of it which is quite racist of them.

The United States of America threatens to withhold aid to Niger due to the military takeover, coup d'état.

Niger Military says they should keep their aid and give it to their millions of Homeless people in the United States of America. Charity begins at home pic.twitter.com/2M9m3pkVVn

— Africa Archives ™ (@Africa_Archives) July 29, 2023

Emmanuel Macron is very upset about it also. He is claiming that the coup is not in line with democratic values.

French President #Macron strongly condemns the ongoing coup in #Niger, calling it "perfectly illegitimate":

"This coup d'état is perfectly illegitimate and profoundly dangerous for the Nigerians, for Niger, and for the entire region."#NigerCoup pic.twitter.com/5Zg93LUWdY

— In Context (@incontextmedia) July 29, 2023

Well that’s just tough shit. The Niger nigger people think democracy is gay and retarded so they have put an end to it.

The coup leader is having politicians arrested.

New Niger Military Coup ruler begin Massive arrest and clamp down and arrest of top politicians linked to President Bazoum. pic.twitter.com/KxmvYXNZdK

— Zagazola (@ZagazOlaMakama) July 31, 2023

The people are burning their luxury vehicles.

Niger citizens are going after politicians and burning their luxury vehicles. It seems they fully support the coup. The wave at West Africa is strong and they are finally kicking out France. No more meddling and exploiting Africa.pic.twitter.com/K83RkfCOq3

— KIPRONO (@Onorpik) July 30, 2023

They’re looting the French embassy.

Proud people in Niger are showing the World how much they hate France by looting French Embassy.
It is a coup supported by the people against Us/France appointed puppet.
It is not only Niger but all Africa that is kicking out Western interference.
No sovereignty means no… pic.twitter.com/avSStlUqgx

— Angelo Giuliano 🇮🇹 🇨🇭/ living in 🇨🇳 (@Angelo4justice3) July 30, 2023

The people are reportedly praising Russia and Vladimir Putin.

French embassy in the Niger capital surrounded by supporters of the coup

People chant "Long live Russia", "Long live Putin", "Down with France", "Down with Macron" pic.twitter.com/Jn3eQc3Wmq

— COMBATE |🇵🇷 (@upholdreality) July 30, 2023

The French basically maintained Niger as a colony through a puppet government and a small military presence of around 1,500 soldiers. It was also widely believed that the last election that put the now overthrown government in power was totally rigged.

Either way, the French have been exploiting the country for years. They’ve been a big source of uranium for France. Looks like all of that is coming to an end now.

7 Likes

Niggers sure are good at destroying shit.

4 Likes

LOL… what more do we need to know about this coup. There’s a holy war in Sub-Saharan Africa and the Muslims are winning over the Xtian cucks. I despise both but in this current political climate with all the insane transexuals playing women’s sports, I’m rooting for them.

LOL… OMFG… Even these illiterate Niggers know when they’re being played. Their “leaders” sold-out to NATO scum leaving their poor people full of resentment . I hope that the punishment for the corrupt politicians is gruesome and televised.

This is getting better and better… hopefully they’ll take the Frenchies hostage and make fries of them. It’s a shame when you root for The Niggers but in this case I make an exception.

Of course their election was rigged. The corrupt CIA is all over Africa. It’s going to be the new battleground between freedom and NATO oppression. Congress will allocate 100 billion $$$ to some corrupt African warlord to counter the will of the people.

5 Likes

After they’re done killing each other the jews will get them back under control. 1st order of business is to decimate the population.

2 Likes

generally I’d agree but this is different. The Negros are up in arms partially because of the depopulation vax agenda but mainly because of the ZOG buying their politicians and stealing their wealth. This is the last thing that the NWO scumbags need.

China and Russia are in sub-Saharan Africa specifically to counter the globalist NATO agenda and I’ll betcha that they armed the freedom fighters. This is why all the NATO stooges like, Macron are mad. Russia and China offer them wealth and freedom. America offers them stolen elections and slavery.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.