The COVID Hoax is Still Being Promoted

Originally published at: The COVID Hoax is Still Being Promoted | Infostormer.com

Even though COVID-19 is a well-documented hoax and a fake pandemic, the Jewish media continues promoting it. They’re talking about a new variant!

COVID and flu surge could strain hospitals as JN.1 variant grows, CDC warns https://t.co/x0gqsuZJa4

— CBS News (@CBSNews) December 15, 2023

The asshole Jewish niggers promoting this hoax should be killed after a very fair kangaroo court trial of course. The rule of law must be respected because of our very gay homosexual democracy values or whatever.

9 Likes

The covid hoax is never going away. They will keep using it as long as it’s successful. There are still a lot of brainwashed goy out there that believe the lie.

8 Likes

Yes… I saw a video-short about the WHO consolidating its power and authority to override laws and elected officials of sovereign nations in order to force more lock-downs and vax mandates. It’s definitely coming… the media is testing the moron masses to see if they’re ready for another virus hoax.

4 Likes

Well if they do impose another round of lockdowns and mandates it will weed out all the submissive, unthinking order-followers who needed to be liquidated anyway.:hugs:

6 Likes

agreed… I was hoping that the vax would kill faster. Having said this, I know some good people who now know that they were duped into taking the death-jab and greatly regret it . they won’t take another. One elderly woman I know lost her sense of taste.

apparently not all vaccines were made equal. They used stronger death doses in some areas and weak doses in other areas which is why some people are not suffering adverse reactions. I also think that they were giving young women higher doses to make sure that they can’t carry a child to term as depopulation is the goal.

The experiment has just begun and they must follow-up with more testing. Just like the animal rights people have been telling us for decades: the people who torture animals to death in labs will do the same to humans if given the chance.

4 Likes

The whole pharmaceutical industry is a big jew monopoly, and now with this co-YID hoax they can do almost anything they want, they can jew out as many shekels they want it seems. Pharmajewtical industry.

4 Likes

Well there is an election coming up this year - so ZOG has to drum up some kind of crises, as it did in 2020, to make sure billions of mail-in ballots are sent out to make election fraud easier.

My niece’s husband had cancer surgery on Tuesday, almost two feet of his bowel had to be removed. This is someone who owned a small but very successful gym, taught classes and was in great shape. He had to take the vax to keep his business open, still, he almost lost everything during the lockdown.

My niece and her husband are 100% convinced the cancer is from the vax. Unfortunately, the doctors could not get it all out and he has mets in his liver.

3 Likes

ya know… they didn’t fight. They just took the easy way out. there’s always an alternative to caving to the communists. this virus hoax didn’t continue very long. Hire an attorney if you must but never take the poison.

3 Likes

That is horrifying.

It’s amazing to me that when you look at people today, it’s as if the war we went through from 2020 to 2022 never happened. Your poor family members are largely forgotten by society and people everywhere are back to shopping, watching sports, going to concerts, etc.

3 Likes

YES… I keep saying aloud in the store: “Where did the virus go?”. all i get are blank stares from the vaxed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.